• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Hey! those episodes are cool.

I missed those eps cause i was busy in playing multiplayer games. Anyway today i had a look and i loved those. I think i will try to continue myself.

Brock and max continue following and then they see Ash and misty busy before a lake with each other. Seeing that Max mumbles saying misty as a serpent who is there to sneak away his sister's love that is no other than Ash.
    Accidently Brock hears it and says to max that Misty has been behind Ash since the begining of journey and Ash has wanted her so she can't be said the one who ids trying to steal instead by the correct judgements may would be the one who is guilty.Hearing that max becomes furious nad says to brock as a slave of girls who knows nothing. Then they start to quarrel over the matter who is better and stop only to find out that Ash and misty have already moved somewhere else far away from their pitiful noise.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "Man they are loud." Said Ash
    "No kidding." Said Misty
    "I am glad we are far away from them." Said Ash
    "Yeah, me too." Said Misty
    "Mist...I got to tell you something" Said Ash
    "What Ash?" asked Misty
    "Well here goes nothing..." Thought Ash

*Brock and Max are still arguing.*

Okay someone else's turn. ^___^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    oh no... not my turn again....

"THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE FOREVER! THEY LOVE EACHOTHER! YOUR SISTER CAME IN INTO THEIR LIVES JUST WHEN HE CAME TO TRAIN IN HOENN ALL BY HIMSELF!!" Brock shouted.
    "NO SHE IS THE ONE WHO REALLY LOVES ASH!!!" Max shouted back.
    "MAY IS INTERFERING!"
    "IS NOT!"
    "IS TO!"
    "IS NOT"
    "IS TO"
    "IS TO!"
    "IS NOT!!!!"
    "made u say is nnooott!!" Brock told Max.
    "HEY!!!"
    "Hah!"
    "Im going to find May!"
    "Im going to find Ash and Misty and tell them about May! Then Both of them will hate her!"
    "Me too! Cept May will hate Misty!"
    "Im gone already!!" Brock's voice sounded far away and he was not there.
    Max was all alone in the dark behind a tree when suddenly....

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!" Max shouted at it becoming very scared.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ash took a deep breath,
    "Misty..." (Here goes nothing...) Ash thought, "Misty...can I trade my Corphish for your Corola????"
    XD Either that's what he thought from the beginning or he just couldn't bring him to it!

Max and Brock cont.

"May is Ash's Age!!!"
    "But Lancelite says that shipping is funner when the boy's younger than the girl! EVEN THOUGH IT'S WRONG!"
    "...Who's Lancelite?"
    <shrugs> "I dunno."
    <awkward pause>
    "May's hotter!"
    "NO! MISTY'S HOTTER!!"
    "MAY'S REALLY REALLY HOT!"
    "MISTY'S REALLY REALLY HOT!"
    "MAY'S REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT!"
    "MISTY'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOT!"
    and so the quarrels over who is hotter continue....

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    HEY DUDE U DIDNT SEE THAT MAX AND BROCK WENT DIFFERENT WAYS IN MY LAST POST????? i guess that same thing could happen AFTER ur part of the story XD and hey... IM IN THE STORY!!! *evil grin*

-------------------------

"THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR LIKE FOREVER! THEY LOVE EACHOTHER! YOUR SISTER CAME IN INTO THEIR LIVES JUST WHEN HE CAME TO TRAIN IN HOENN ALL BY HIMSELF!!" Brock shouted.
    "NO SHE IS THE ONE WHO REALLY LOVES ASH!!!" Max shouted back.
    "MAY IS INTERFERING!"
    "IS NOT!"
    "IS TO!"
    "IS NOT"
    "IS TO"
    "IS TO!"
    "IS NOT!!!!"
    "made u say is nnooott!!" Brock told Max.
    "HEY!!!"
    "Hah!"
    "Im going to find May!"
    "Im going to find Ash and Misty and tell them about May! Then Both of them will hate her!"
    "Me too! Cept May will hate Misty!"
    "Im gone already!!" Brock's voice sounded far away and he was not there.
    Max was all alone in the dark behind a tree when suddenly....

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!" Max shouted at it becoming very scared.

-------------------

Back with Ash and Misty.

"Wha...t??" Misty said, all surprised. "Not exactly what I expected...." she thought ( ^_^ )
    "Can I?" Ash asked..
    "I think... i mean... NO WAY!!! thats my favorite pokemon on my team.." Misty said.
    "You really should not part her from her favorite Pokemon Ash.." a tall handsome guy with blond hair and brown eyes said.
    "Who the heck are you?" Ash said surprised.
    "The name's Lance, Lance Lite. I've been hearing you were nearby this city so I decided to look for you. I'm here to challenge you to a normal battle. Heard you are pretty good. But lets see." The guy said.
    "...uuuh?.... wow..." Misty said looking at Lance.
    "You okay?" Asked Lance.
    "mmhmm..."Misty answered.
    "HEY!!!" Ash shouted! "You cant steal HER from ME!!"
    "Im not! Guess I cant stop HER from deciding who she like ^_^; " Lance said.

"THATS IT YOU BATTLE ME!!!!" Ash shouted. "PIKACHU LETS WIN BACK OUR GIRL!!!"
    "PIKAA!!!"

-------------------

continue... AND I BETTER WIN or else you're getting embarresed next post XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    welcome to the club madi!!!! and how come i didnt see u at school today? were u absent or something?

story story story.... i'll only continue a part of Max, Brock and May's stuff. I dont wanna make myself win the match ^_^

----------
    Max was grabbed by two metal thingy's from two sides. And then he heard something like "hey quit pulling from the other side" and "i got him and you let him go".
    Max recognized the voice. "i dont have pikachu mr. and mrs. team rocket!! its with ash!!" he said.
    James, Jessie and Meowth jumped from behind the tree. "how did u recognize us?" meowth said.
    "aww you guys are just too boring too cause trouble... uh oh..." max said.
    At the word trouble the two team rocket member's ears twitched. they said their weird motto thingy.
    "our plan this time is to hold you hostage til they give us pikachu!!" jessie said.
    "and to make sure u dont get away.." james tightend the grip on the metal grabber thingy.
    "ur squeezing me!!!" max said
    "oops.. sorry" james said and loosened it.
    "GOTCHA!!!" max shouted and made a ran for it from the lose metal thingy. "BROCK MAY HELP!!!!!!" he shouted.
    ---------------------

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "That is Max!" exclaimed May
    "We got to save him!" said Brock
    "Okay let's go!" said May

"We are coming Max." thought May

Meanwhile:
    "Ha I knew I will win!" said Ash
    "Oh Ash, my hero!" said Misty
    Okay its now or never, Ash Misty....
    "Ash, Misty, Max is in trouble!! He got captured by Team Rocket! We got to save him!" said Brock
    "Oh, no okay Brock lead the way" said Misty
    "Coming Ash?"
    "Yeah..." said Ash *Dang, I was so close to admit my feelings, sigh. I will confess my love to Misty*

And so Ash, Brock, May, and Misty went to save Max.

That is all of now. Someone's turn. ^___^ This has turned to a great story!

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    hey!!! where did coughmycharacterasmecough lance go to?? *cries*

man i got big writerblock. unless we get some old members back i really dont see this story continuing at all.....

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
    Years
    Hey everyone, I'm Back!!Man It's been a long time since I been here! Well, so you guys are doing a story, huh? Great Job!! It's turning out great! Oh ya, thanks for keeping this thread moving, Lance Lite!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    YAY UR BACK!!!! long time no see Poke'Fan!! u back for good this time do u have go away again?

hm.... since nobody got me winning.. i'll at least get a battle started.

Max was trapped one the metal things. Team Rocket let out their Cacnea and Seviper, ready to battle.
    Ash and Misty was led to the place Max was last seen by May and Brock.

"YOU!! CANT YOU LEAVE US ALONE AT ALL???" Ash shouted at TR.
    "No twerp. And this time we want your pikachu!" Jessie said.
    "You always wanted it... SO WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT A MEASLY PIKACHU ANYWAY???" May shouts.
    "HEY!! THATS MY PIKACHU YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!" Ash shouts.
    "Hey they're right.... what is so special about it?" Meowth says.
    "U GUYS TAKE THAT BACK!!!" Ash says and sends out .. Pikachu.
    "Ya'll going down!!!" Brock sends out Mudkip.
    "TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT MY ASH'S PIKACHU!!" Misty shouts and sends out Politoed against May.
    "What? YOUR ASH??" May sends out Torchic

*audience screams with joy*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh I am sorry LanceLite. I forgot to include you(I needed to continue though). This is a great story though. ^^ May I ask a question: Do you guys go to Japanese Pokeshipping sites? I do. I go to two of them. They are great even though they are Japanese(Teppo Pepper and Miyabi). ^^

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    I'd like to join the AAMR/Pokeshipping/Ash x Misty club, please! We need more members, here...

Ash and Misty FOREVER! Lol.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    welcome to the club Yetsu!! we dont offer too much stuff like the Bring Misty Back club... but here's just our basic welcoming gift!

*calls truck company to deliver 20 truckloads of AAML stuff* ^_^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome Yetsu! Hands some left overs from dinner at my Nanas on Christmas:) and Cheezecake:)Nice banner and avatar,btw.Now to continue with the story:
    Lancelite showed up and said,"You won't get away with this team Rocket."
    Ash glares at him," what are you doing here?"
    Lancelite,"I heard that there was trouble and decided to help."
    After heariing the word trouble,once again,Jessie and James ears started twitching and...
    Jessie:"Prepare for trouble"
    James:"and make it double"
    "We already did that!"Meowth said while scratching there faces.
    Lancelite sent out his first pokemon which was...

~next person~

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    which was.... DRAGONITE!!!

"Hey... are u that same Lance as that other Lance from Elite Four?" Ash asked
    "No way... he's a weakling I can easily defeat. Dragonite use DRAGON CLAW!!" Lance shouts.
    Dragonite just claws at team rocket and their balloon and it goes the Blasting Off Again thingy.... another claw just releases Max.
    "Wow.. he's strong.." Brock says.
    "We have another problem... Misty and May" Ash said.
    "let them fight over this one." Lance said.
    "what? why?" max asked.
    "I have a hunch this will be an excellent match."

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    *western showdown music plays*
    "This Ash ain't big enough for the two of us," May said in a gruff voice.
    "I rekon not."Misty said.
    sorry had to do it:) here's what really happened:
    May yelled,"You can't just decide to show up after not traveling with us for a year and a half and steal Ash from me!"
    Misty said in a semi-cocky tone,"How can I steal something that you never had."

*~Next person~*

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    ok ok, after much persuasion, I decided to ask to join this club. I was a HUGE (and I mean HUGE) pokeshipper a few years back and I want to be one again, if its possible to be both an advanceshipper and a pokeshipper

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Welcome to the club PikaPal,hands cheezecake and candy canes:) We should have side disscussions along with the chain story so that people who don't like writing chain storys can say something:) I'm the last one who worked on the chain story so I'll just let someone else (most likely good ole' Lancelite,though I could be wrong)work on it:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back