• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Pikachu Show! (Season 2)

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • ANP #032: Dome of Fusion

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

Female announcer: And now, it's time for the Ash and Pikachu Show!

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene in a blue Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses)

Brock: Is it just me, or does everyone have this many fangirls? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight's guest--

(Ash is cut off by a few random fangirl screams from the audience)

Ash: Anyway, tonight's guest-- (more random fangirl screams are heard in the audience)

(Misty comes onstage, piqued by all the screaming)

Misty: Have you introduced Tucker yet? (at the mention of the name "Tucker", every girl in the audience starts screaming)

Ash(over the noise): I'm trying!

Pikachu: Pika! (the screaming stops) Pika, Pikapi...

Ash: Please join me in welcoming Tucker to the stage! (leads the applause as Tucker appears in in a spotlight above Ash, causing all the girls to scream again.)

Tucker: Thank you, thank you...and thank you, Sir Ash, for allowing me to be with you tonight!

Ash: The pleasure's all mine.

Tucker: I do hope my little fanclub isn't too much of a bother...

Ash: They were already excited even before I came onstage! (mild laughter)

Misty: Can we get them calmed down enough to start the cartoon? (threads a reel in the projector. as if on cue, all the girls stop screaming) There...that's better. (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Raging Fire, Rolling Sea!", part 1)

(When we return to the theater, Misty is watching the reel rewind as May comes onstage)

May: What in Ho'oh's name was all that screaming?

Misty: With Tucker being tonight's guest, apparently his entire fanclub came out to see the show...

Ash: Speaking of which, we now have our own fanclub too! (applause) Check with the theater staff as you leave tonight and they'll tell you all about it! (more applause) Now, shall we hear more of your golfing adventure, May?

Tucker: Golf? Boring! (laughter)

May: Not when my team's around, it's not! I got lucky on the second hole...

("On Our Way" interlude as the title card appears: "'Par for the Course' starring May" May's face appears in the round part of the a in her name)

(Flashback-May is at the second hole, preparing to tee off. Judging from how close the green is in relation to her, this is a par 3 hole)

May(voiceover): The tee-off wasn't so hot...Munchlax tried to eat the ball again. (Munchlax walks up to the tee and pops the ball in his mouth. He only gets as far as three steps before May whacks him on the back, sending the slobbery ball into the grass)

(A few minutes later, May tees off successfully....and the ball heads for the green)

Ash(voiceover): So you teed off, and the ball landed on the green...

May(voiceover): It kept rolling towards the hole...but then it started slowing down! (May watches in the distance as her ball starts to slow.) Beautifly thought that it was about to stop, so she flew down to spot it for me...

Tucker(voiceover): That was nice...that way you don't have to run all over the course looking for it.

(Beautifly flits off of May's head and flies down to the green...)

May(voiceover): Here's the cool part: As Beautifly few down, the wind from her wings put the ball in the hole! (Beautifly watches, surprised, as the ball goes in the hole! May jumps for joy as we see her scorecard: -3. Underneath that, we see the words "Wow! Hole in one!" as the flashback ends)

Tucker: A hole in one? Impressive!

May: Thanks...I was surprised as well!

Ash: Now, some more of the cartoon...(starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Raging Fire, Rolling Sea!" part 2)

(We rejoin Ash and Tucker in the theater, where Brock is tuning his guitar as the band waits patiently)

Ash: This is usually the musical part of the show--sometimes, Brock sings with the house band, and sometimes he sings on is own...but either way, you're in for a treat! (applause)

Tucker: Is that so?

(music begins and the lights come up on Brock and the band)

Brock: I believe in miracles, baby.
    I believe in you.
    I believe in miracles, baby.
    I believe in you.

They say the day is ending.
    Let's watch the sun go down
    And plan a holiday for two.
    For all eternity I'm gonna count till you can see
    the world I created just for you.

Oh, I saw you standing on the street.
    I wanted to meet you and stop for a while.
    You gave me a smile when you said hello.

Now everything's so good inside.
    Never realized that I didn't hide the feeling that came when you felt the same.

I believe in miracles, I believe in miracles,
    I believe in miracles, don't you?

Lalalalalalalalalala... Lalalalalalalalalala...
    Lalalalalalalalalala...

I believe in miracles, I believe in miracles, I believe in miracles, don't you?

In miracles, in miracles, in miracles!
    (applause as Brock takes a bow)

Tucker: Bravo! Encore!

Misty: And now, the conclusion of our cartoon...(starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Raging Fire, Rolling Sea!", part 3)

(We rejoin Ash, Pikachu, and Tucker onstage)

Ash: Well, it's about that time...

Tucker: But don't despair, you can see the show tomorrow night at the same time! (wild applause and screaming)

Ash: You took the words out of my mouth...see ya next time!

Pikachu: Pika! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

beybladex

The Kryptonite Dream
    Years
  • EmeraldSky This Fic Is Amazing The Show Makes Me Laugh So Hard I've Seen All The Episodes Make Next Episode Soon

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #033: Pike Secrets

(Cue OP-On Our Way-as the song plays, we see various shots of the Pokemon cast in the backstage area, getting ready for a show: Misty walks past one member of the lighting crew, making her trip and drop her paints, which color some of the notes on Brock's sheet music. He tries to clean the music, only to get walloped by a basketball in the face (thrown by May) Pikachu runs past all of this, down a hallway, and through a door with a star on it marked "Ash". He cries "Pika!" and points at a clock, which is ticking dangerously close to "Show Time!" Ash notices the time on the clock and ducks behind a screen to get ready, when he finishes, he's now decked out in a red top hat (with the same design as his cap) and tails. Ash then runs head on at the camera and makes a flying entrance onto a stage as the song concludes)

(Pikachu climbs onto Ash's shoulder and smiles as the title card flies in from the right, a short clip of "On Our Way" in the background)

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene in a blue Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses)

Brock: I suppose you wondering why I asked you here tonight? (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight, we...um...uh...

(We look backstage--Psyduck is holding Ash's cue cards--but the one he's holding is upside down.)

Misty: Psyduck! If you're going to hold Ash's cue cards, hold them right side up so Ash can read them!

Psyduck: Psy! (turns the card around)

(Back onstage, Ash tries his intro again)

Ash: Rule one of showbiz, kids: Never hire a Psyduck to hold your cue cards! (laughter) As I was saying, Tonight we continue our look at the Frontier Brains, by featuring one of the more mysterious ones...please welcome the lovely Lucy to the stage. (leads the applause as Lucy appears in a puff of red smoke)

Lucy: Thank you so much, and many thanks to you, Ash, for allowing me to join you this evening.

Ash: My pleasure. (invites Lucy to sit down in a chair facing the screen, where Misty is prepping the projector) Just keep it quiet...Brock doesn't need to know you're here.

Lucy: While he may be charming, he needs to learn to tame his romantic urges.

Ash: He'll be singing a little bit later on in the show...

(a slow guitar chord catches Ash's and Lucy's attention-Brock is standing stage right, guitar in hand)

Brock: You belong to my heart...now and forever...

Misty: And you belong backstage! (draws the cane, which yanks Brock backstage.)

Ash: Thanks, Misty...

Lucy: Now, since we won't have any more interruptions...shall we relive our battle?

Ash: Of course! Roll'em, Misty! (Misty starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Sweet Lucy from Pike", part 1)

(Backstage, Lucy observes Misty setting up)

Lucy: Wow...this is a nice place you've chosen to host your show....

Misty: We found it in disrepair three years ago, after some fixing up, we hosted our first show...and the rest is history!

Lucy: I see...where did that cane come from earlier? The one that yanked Brock offstage when he tried to interrupt our talk?

Misty: I drew it...these are mystical pencils that make whatever they draw come alive...custom ordered just for me!

Lucy: Interesting... (watches Misty go to work)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper.)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): Okay...what shall we make Brock do tonight?

Lucy(voiceover): I can only imagine what his dressing room looks like... (The pencil draws the interior of Brock's dressing room--cluttered with old scripts, instruments, food wrappers, and other odds and ends)

Brock: Why didn't you tell me today was room cleaning day? (starts cleaning his room)

(After a while, the room looks cleaner....)

Lucy: You could mop the floor. (the pencil draws a bucket and mop. Brock goes to work mopping the floor)

(After mopping, Brock takes off his shoes and starts sliding on the floor in his socks...)

Lucy: Careful, Mr. Champion Skater... (Brock crashes into the wall. The trail he skated spells "The End")

(Lucy giggles as Misty draws the last scene)

Misty: If you like it that much... (signs her name on the last panel and tears off the paper) you can have it as a souvenir.

Lucy: Thank you, Misty. (takes the paper and joins Ash before the screen)

(CARTOON-"Sweet Lucy From Pike", part 2)

(Lucy turns around in her chair to see Brock (with his guitar) and the band)

Ash: Take it, guys...

(music begins)

Brock: The magic feeling...
    It's grown so strong...
    Always leads me...
    To a place where I belong...
    Won't go away...
    Never let me down...
    I've got the greatest friends...
    That ever could be found...

Across every river!
    Behind every tree!
    On top of every mountain!
    They're a part of you and me!

(One world)
    One world... Now and forever!
    (Best friends)
    Best friends... Loyal and true!
    (One dream)
    One dream... Put side by side!
    There's nothing we can't do!

(One hand)
    One hand... Helping the other!
    (Each heart)
    Each heart... Beating as one!
    (We live)
    We live... Always together!
    Sharing the same bright sun!

You & me & Pokemon!

They rush like water...
    They soar like the wind...
    They're always with me...
    Every day that I begin...
    They burn like fire...
    They chill like ice...
    They take on any challenge...
    Make any sacrifice...

Across every river!
    Behind every tree!
    On top of every mountain!
    They're a part of you and me!

(One world)
    (Best friends)
    (One dream)

(One hand)
    (Each heart)
    (We live)

You & me & Pokemon!

(One world)
    One world...
    (Best friends)
    Best friends
    loyal and true...

(One dream)
    Just one dream...
    There's nothing that we can't do!

(One world)
    (Best friends)
    (One dream)

(One hand)
    (Each heart)
    (We live)
    You & me & Pokemon!
    (applause as Brock and the band bow)

Lucy: Bravo!

Brock: Thank you...

Ash: And now, the exciting conclusion... (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"Sweet Lucy From Pike", part 3)

(We join Ash, Lucy, and Pikachu on stage)

Lucy: It was wonderful being with you, Ash...

Ash: I had fun too...but we'll see you next time! (he and Lucy wave goodbye)

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves goodbye as the curtain closes. "On Our Way" reprise plays as the credits roll)

THE END

beybladex

The Kryptonite Dream
    Years
  • EmeraldSky There Is No Real TV Show Better Than Your Fictional One In My Mind It's Got Humor,Surprises And Music

EmeraldSky

Years
  • ANP #034: Tile-Up!

(Suddenly, Brock appears in the scene in his normal clothes and sunglasses)

Brock: There can only be one explaination for white tile in a dressing room--we must have black, red, blue, green, and yellow tiles too! (smiles over one last hit of music as the scene fades out)

(Applause as Ash runs onstage to greet the crowd)

Ash: Thank you! Tonight's show is a little different...we're going to be looking at a game that's taking the world by storm! (light applause) All you need to play are some magnetized tiles... (the lights come up on some round tiles that look like Charmander, Squirtle, and Pikachu heads. Ash grabs the tiles and puts them in a box of other similar tiles) a stylus magnet... (Ash pauses to grab what looks like a giant version of a Nintendo DS stylus) ...a board to hold the tiles... (the lights appear on a game board that looks like the two screens of a DS) and someplace to hold the tiles you've removed from the board. (the lights appear on a box by the board) What's the name of this game?

(Nicadas chirp as the audience awaits the answer)

Ash: The answer? Trozei! (applause as a neon sign that spells "Trozei" drops down from above) And who better to tell us more about Trozei than a Trozei champion? So join me in welcoming the lovely Janpai to the stage. (applause as an auburn haired girl wearing a T-shirt with Trozei tiles on it and jeans comes onstage, shakes hands with Ash, and makes herself in a chair facing the board.)

Brock(offstage): My LOVELY one!

Janpai: Good thing I brought my stylus magnet! (reaches for her own stylus magnet from her pocket and picks up Brock by the ring he supposedly wanted to offer her) I'll move Mr. Loverboy here off the board! (proceeds to drop Brock in a box backstage. Misty watches from stage right, amazed.)

Misty: I didn't have to draw the cane this time!

Brock(offstage): You stay out of this. (laughter)

Janpai: You'd be surprised at what Trozei magnets can pick up! There have been reports that they can pick up ships!

Misty: Good thing all they ever have to pick up is these little magnets. (admires a Squirtle tile)

Ash: While we get ready for your interview, Janpai; let's watch this. (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Ultimate Test", part 1)

(We return to the theater, where Ash and Janpai face each other. The Trozei board unveiled earlier is now dimmed.)

Ash: So, Janpai; let's begin by telling the audience a little about Trozei.

Janpai: Trozei is a game of skill that at first seems complicated, but it's actually quite simple. It's also a very old game--you can see ancient Trozei tiles and boards in the Pewter Museum. Back then, the tiles were made out of painted chunks of magnetite. Now, they're pieces of plastic with magnets inside.

Pikachu: Pika... (picks up a Pikachu tile and looks at it)

Ash: So, how did you get started playing Trozei?

Janpai: My dad had a set of Trozei boards at home, and he showed me how to play. After beating him too many times...(Janpai is interrupted by light laughter) people started asking me to teach them, then the local Trozei Federation heard, and the rest is history! (applause)

Ash: Now, how do you play Trozei, anyway?

Janpai: Well...words alone can't describe it, so if I had an artist in the house...

Misty: That would be me! (leads Janpai and Ash backstage)

(On Our Way interlude plays as title card appears-'Back to the Drawing Board' with Misty". Misty's face appears in the o in "Board")

(A white screen appears, presumably to simulate a blank piece of paper.)

(Brock is drawn on the screen in his normal clothes)

Misty(voiceover): Okay, Janpai, start describing and I'll draw.

Janpai(voiceover): Well, first our player needs a magnet and a board! (the pencil draws a stylus magnet in Brock's hand, followed by a Trozei board.)

(The camera focuses on the board, into which various Pokemon tiles fall into)

Male announcer: Remove 50 tiles...and begin! (the number appears at the top left of the screen and a whistle is heard)

Janpai(voiceover): The object of the game is to remove the specified number of tiles before time runs out. (a time limit of five minutes appears under the number of tiles to remove) You can only remove tiles in groups of four of the same Pokemon; and they have to be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. (circles appear around legal groups on Brock's board.) You can also move the tiles around to make legal groups.

(Brock begins making and removing the legal groups by tracing around them with his magnet, which makes them disappear. Before long, his counter reads 25, until he notices an exclamation point icon sandwiched within several tiles)

Brock: What's that?

Janpai(voiceover): That's a Chance icon...remove it, and you can remove other groupings of four, like T's and L's, or smaller groups for a short time.

(Brock creates a grouping of Geodudes and traces over it, causing the icon to activate as the tiles disappear. He begins removing tiles in other groupings, until a Ditto tile is dropped into the board. He uses it in a grouping of three, and all four disappear)

Janpai(voiceover): Ditto tiles are special. (a second Ditto tile is dropped in the board) They act as wild cards, so you can use it as a fourth tile if the need arises. (Brock creates another grouping with the second Ditto tile) Remove consecutive groups of four or very large groups to make one appear. (a third Ditto tile is dropped in the board as Brock removes three groups in a row.) But be aware that the game ends if all 55 spots on the board are filled up before you remove your quota, or you run out of time. (the Mario 'hurry up!' fanfare is heard as the timer dips below a minute)

Misty(voiceover): Hurry, Brock!

(Brock removes his last three groups with 54 seconds to spare! He smiles as 'Winner' appears on his board, which then turns into 'The End')

(Janpai watches as Misty draws the last scene)

Janpai: Now that we know how to play Trozei...why not have a round ourselves?

Ash: Sure! (a second board is unveiled, which fills up with tiles)

(Brock, now in referee's attire, stands between the two boards. Ash is at the left board, Janpai on the right)

Brock: Ruby board ready? (Ash nods) Sapphire board ready? (Janpai nods) Remove 50 tiles in three minutes! (the time and quota appears on both boards) And three, two, one... (blows his whistle)

(The audience cheers as both magnets start creating and removing groups. Janpai gets an early lead while Ash struggles to find some legal groups. Misty leads the cheering on the left side, and May leads the cheers on the right side.)

(After a few minutes, Ash realizes he has some unused Ditto tiles on his board, and starts to get ahead of Janpai! He smiles as he traces his last group...)

Brock: (blows whistle) Game Set! This match's winner is...ASH! (cheers erupt from the audience as Ash bows to the crowd and shakes hands with Janpai)
    Janpai: Wow! You learn quickly! Great match, too; by the way. (starts the projector)

(CARTOON-"The Ultimate Test", part 2)

(We join Ash, Janpai, and Pikachu onstage)

Ash: Well, we're out of time for tonight...

Janpai: Up for a rematch?

Ash: Let me say goodbye first, then we'll rematch...I hope you had fun tonight, and we'll see you next time! (waves, then returns to his board)

Pikachu: Pika pi! (waves, then blows a whistle to begin the rematch between Ash and Janpai as the curtain closes. On Our Way reprise plays as the credits roll. After all the credits run, the curtain reopens to reveal the rematch in progress)

Ash: Hey, do you mind? (the curtain quickly closes)

THE END

Back