• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash's Pikachu Club

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Have u guys noticed Pkachu never shocks Ash or the others anymore? Like when they were all fighting or ash was being less than intelligent?

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    simpsonqueen said:
    if pika was male it would have a sort of look to it like the other pika's and that pika is well groomed and pika gets hugged and males hate that and at the start it was acting like a B**** but it eventually warmed up to ash and girls well kinda ignore boys first if they like em and that's what pika did so if pika ain't a female it will be saying that males dominate pokemon which isn't true

Wow...that was all in one sentence...

And anyway, I never said Pikachu was a dog -.-;; Pokemon and real animals both basically have the same characteristics except for the super power attacking stuff and therefore would probably act sorta the same, that's why I think Pikachu is a male.

But anyway, this is growing annoying. You could throw every single piece of evidence at me that pikachu is a female and I would /still/ think that he is a male, so this arguement IS rather pointless. I think he's a male, you think she's a female, that's that. End of story.(This is aimed at Pokemon TrainerLisa)

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Yeah, I KNOW that it's pointless......

That's why when I first introduced my 'Pikachu's a Female' theory on like the first page, I said on the bottom of the post that I DIDN'T want to start a never-ending debate with anyone about Pikachu's gender (which hasn't been revealed yet in the anime).

But, someone actually replied back to that post saying they wanted to debate it anyway. Was that you Tyson or someone else? O_O *doesn't remember who it was*

Either way, no matter who said that, it was actually a really bad idea to try and debate it out like that. LOL. XD

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    ok can we get onto another topic now :P
    Question: If you owned a pikachu what would you be doing? (besides going to school of course :D )

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    You're right, Manafi /does/ PWN =D

And, to answer the earlier question, I would probably train my Pikachu by having it try to hit targets and increaa its stamina, so it could act as a really good friend and sort of a bodyguard :P

And, when not training or doing something else, I would probably just play with it like tossing around balls and toys or just doing somehting else =D

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Hamstar said:
    Woah o.o....This club is really on fire! XP
    Yeah, it is Hamstar, lol. And that was becuase someone wanted to debate with me about Pikachu's gender (I had warned them not to before hand, but oh well). LOL. XD

Anyway, to answer your question, pikachu2460, I would be doing all kinds of things with my Pikachu!

First of all, just like Ash, I'd have my Pikachu out all the time (I'd never keep it in its Pokeball)!

And I'd have it on my shoulder all the time too, so I'd have a really great friendship with my Pikachu.^^

I would also take it with me everywhere that I went!

And of course, I would train it to become really strong and powerful with all of its attacks!

Having a real Pikachu would be so much fun!! ^_^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    if i hada pika i would keep it charged up when the power goes out(i hate balckouts) then when i take it to school i would act proffesional if noone else had pokemon of course

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    lol may your so funny :P

acually id try to become a pikachu instead of trying to fathom what id do wit hone :D ever thought of it that way?

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    XD THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE! :D my old sig has to be the best pose ever :D

The Ash's Pikachu Club

Back