• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh noes..You're doing that.."Splee" thing that ILoveAang does!! XD I thought that music video thing was cute..^^

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Heh, it's alright. ^^ We're just discussing character re-appearances.

Yeah, I mean, it is possible for him to come back. The next season is supposed to be the Earth Kindgom's prime. But, I'm not so sure about Jet, though. Maybe he'll straighten himself out and try to help the 'gang'.

EDIT: And I quote...

Being as it may, the writers are also aware of other possible relationships in the show. Fans of other relationships should expect scenes for Zuko/Katara, Sokka/Suki, Katara/Aang, and even reappearances of past characters such as Jet, Suki, Haru, ect. in upcoming episodes.

...End quote.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know but the first season is about the group going to the North Pole for Aang to learn Waterbending and the season is Called Book1 : Water but all I see is Earthbenders and regular peoples with no powers.

gothsinn23

Years
    There have only been 13 episodes, there are still 7 more episodes to be shown for the 1st season.

I think they're starting to show more Earthbenders because they're getting everyone 'prepared' or 'pumped' for the next season. I mean, it would be a pretty abrupt change to go from Aang mastering waterbending, right to learning Earthbending.

gothsinn23

Years
    Anymoo, I've got a different topic.

Say that Sokka finds a new love interest (Comic Con says he does), do you think he'll forget about Suki? I mean, he's the first girl that he liked, and who liked him back. xD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    gothsinn23 said:
    Say that Sokka finds a new love interest (Comic Con says he does), do you think he'll forget about Suki? I mean, he's the first girl that he liked, and who liked him back. xD
    Not looking forward to that eppie <_<; (I read that too) Umm..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back