• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The avengance of Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • I howled loudly, trying to find anyone else...

"Dammit, I must've fallen out of a tree or something..."

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *yawns and sits dwn next to a lake* (sorry for double posting, but i think this rp will start up again if i post in it)

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • *stares at his hands* my hands can crush mens dreams and hopes but in these hands i can hold my friends and family

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I snuck behind Fist, and tapped him on the shoulder. I then jumped 20 feet in the air... (yes, he's acrobatic...) and landed smack on his right foot. I raced behind a tree, hoping I hadn't been noticed...

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • *gets tapped on the shoulder, and his eyes easily follow the other persons eyes. He was trained in this type of situation. He was Knuckles's son after all* Hello...what do you want mister?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Um, hi. I'm Chomp. So who the heck are you, Knuckles' son or something? That guy's caused me problems from 3 months back. He's the reason I'm a croc, anyway..."

IT?

Tag your IT?
    Years
  • Name:Jabber Jaw
    Race:Crocadile
    Speical Attack:Munch,Fist'o'Fury,Tail Whip,and Power kick

A.J

Years
  • OOC:Sorry peeps who just joined we have already started..maybe i'll make another
    BIC:I Hear All this noise and i can see them all and I go transpart and scare the shi-t out of all of you 1 by 1

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • really? I didn't know that things could turn into crocs...Yes, I am Knuckles' son....

ooc-sorry its like late.....lag...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Well, did your dad ever tell you about Eggman? Knuckles and I were at his base; I was a fox then. Eggman said whoever won between me and Knuckles would live. Of course, the echidna won handily, because I was out after just a few punches... anyway, I remember being injected with something by Eggman before the world went black... and when I woke up, I had become a crocodile. My guess was that Eggman messed up the lethal injection somehow..."
    A couple of tears ran down my face, but I shrugged them off. After all, crocodile tears are usually thought to be fake...

A.J

Years
  • "OOOW" I say but i'm still trasparent " I'll Teach You" Chokes Thunder on a Tree then throws him on the ground and I go back to the lake and Glow Emrald Green

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
  • *didint feel a thing*bah u suk oh fist i know y your dad must gaurd the master emrald it hasint accured to me for awhile now sonic told me about this creature chaos when i was training with him your dad fought chaos but i realized chaos was inside the master emrald it shatterd and your dad saw him he was about to hit but he missed and chaos was gone and absorbed 6 emralds

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • So, my dad would have been turned into a croc if he was weaker? Then I would be half croc, half echidna...wierd...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back