• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The avengance of Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I ran to find Fist and everyone else. A fight had brewed, and I wanted to know why. No one except myself knew why I wore sunglasses. Turns out if I saw light, something terrible would happen... it was all part of my transformation into a crocodile...

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Hey Mr. Chomp...*Fist said as the croc drew near to him and the others of which he didn't know why were fighting*

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Well, I just came to say sorry for our obvious bad first meeting. Guess I should be kinder to Knuckles' son, eh? Besides, I get the feeling your dad's watching me right now..."

A.J

Years
    I got a message in my head but it sound new like his decised brother Shadow(i'm makeing it up as i go along lol)"Flash, he is like you in many ways don't get on his bad side" Now Sonic was talking/"Flash, stay within' power do not show themn your fullest"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Um, Fist, Sonic's gone, so what's become of Tails and your father since his departure?"

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *in the forest* *looks around* NOOOOO NOT NOW RAHHHHHHHHH *TURNS BLACK YELLOW AND RED WITH ACHAOS SIMBLE ON HIS BACK AND FORHEAD* HAHHAHAHA

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    My dad made a life in Echidnaopolis, over there. *points out of the forest* He doesn't fight much anymore, but he still does when he has to. As for Tails, I don't know.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    "Hello, Mr. Crocodile!"
    I turned around, and there was Cream, with Tails by her side.
    "Tails! Good to see you!"
    Tails looked at me strangely.
    "Hello. Um, do I know you?"
    "Indirectly."
    He nodded.
    "So how's life treating you?"
    "Pretty well..."
    I smiled at Cream.
    "What's your name, Mr. Crocodile?" Cream politely asked.
    "I'm Chomp."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    Tails smiled.
    "Oh, her? That's Cream!"
    Cream curtsied and smiled.
    "Yes, Mr. Chomp seems quite friendly, doesn't he?"
    Tails simply smirked.
    "I get the feeling he and I have met before..."

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    *dissapears and reaooears at tails and creams side* Hahahahahahaha*Makes to balls of light and puts them at tails and creams head* HAHAHAHA

OOC:oh u dont know its me cuz i went through transformation u think i familier tho

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
    I slipped between Tails and Cream, and grabbed the mysterious being by the arm.
    "You got a problem with Tails? If you do, you've got a problem with Glacier, too. I mean Chomp."
    Tails nodded.
    "So I have seen you before..."

Thunder

Suicune Master!
    Years
    ooc:since noone has posted i posting

*reappears at eggmans base* HEHEHEHEHEHE NONE CAN STOP ME*DROPS CREAM AND KNOCKS HER OUT*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Where did he take Cream??!! Who was that guy anyway? Don'y worry, I'll try to find Cream, anyone wanna come with me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back