• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    She stalks many peoples HI BURST! And I've asked her, she doesn't really ahte you, but shes mad at you, if you apologized she would be fine. You could be an emotastic vampie on the RP...

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Well thats mean to Waffle-San! I might have to tell him that Chika! And yeah Im that cooltastic. Chika, do yous like roleplays? Cause I has a roleplays, with mes and Achamo and Xairmo and Gongon right naows if yous is interested.

I WANNA BE IN THE ROLEPLAY, WHY WASNT I INVITED...
    THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥  FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE
    YOU MADE MR. BADGER MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Eos Aduro

Years
    I trhought I asked you and you said no! Or was that classicrock... I canlt rememeber BURST CAN BE IN ZE ROLEPLAY! So we can have RP fun!

And we only have one female student, well Gongon hasn't made hers yet that might make 2.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I trhought I asked you and you said no! Or was that classicrock... I canlt rememeber BURST CAN BE IN ZE ROLEPLAY! So we can have RP fun!

YES YES YES YES YES YES...AND CAN MR. BADGER BE IN IT TOOO(not really im just hyper) AND WAT TYPE OF RP IS IT

EDIT: RAI: WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eos Aduro

Years
    WHAT!!!!!!! Its fantasy, linky is in my siggy, is a roleplay FORUM!!! So go and read plot then rules then make a characters student Personage!!

You just missed the posts Chika, we were sayign WHAT!!

Years
    WHAT!!!!!!! Its fantasy, linky is in my siggy, is a roleplay FORUM!!! So go and read plot then rules then make a characters student Personage!!

No. Never. I'm kind of a bad RPer...

BUT ANYWAYS...

(I'm gonna put it in a spoiler cuz I feel like it)

Spoiler:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    OMG RAI YOU HAVE OVERCOME THE FIRST OBSTACLE...ADMITTING THAT YOUR PRETTY...IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥  FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE
    AND SO IS MR. BADGER

Eos Aduro

Years
    YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! Wow Chika I am very proud Ands the link was for Burst cause he was interested. And YAY FOR CHIKA!! You;re doing better than someone Im going to PM you about!

Back