• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE AWESOME BLABLABLA...♥~*ABBY*~♥ FANCLUB...WITH 100% MORE PEOPLE

do you like rai

• Total voters
Years
  • Um...

Yes they do...

Maybe I'm exagerating slightly. Maybe no one "hates" me, but I whole like of people dislike me. I mean here and offline.

EDIT- Alex hates me, I correct myself.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Um...

Yes they do...

Maybe I'm exagerating slightly. Maybe no one "hates" me, but I whole like of people dislike me. I mean here and offline.

EDIT- Alex hates me, I correct myself.

Uh, Hate is an incredibly strong word. I don't hate anybody. I dislike people.

People includes you.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Ok, so one guy dislikes you, Im sure people dislike me, and I will go on a quest to find them and then prove to you that its not a big deal!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • List of People Who Hate Chika

ぱにぽに
    L'Viaquez
    Scytheteen
    Kataylst
    Eos Aduro
    Went
    ıиғıиıτızεd
    Nozomi
    BeachBoy

And more I missed. :'(

...What are you saying? I doubt any of those hates you (Ok, L'Viaquez said he disliked you). If I hated you I'd never be your pair. Oh, and my username is Katalyst.

Years
  • THE BIG/AWESOME NEWS: It actually sucks for me, but, uh, my mom says I can't "handle" PC. Yeah, that's right, "handle". So I need to "prove myself" in order to get it back. So, once the summer ends, you'll hardly ever see me! Isn't that great?! *^_^*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not seeing you is supposed to be a postitive? That doesn't make sense.

Back