• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AWESOME /:Hiro:/ FC!!!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Neko does! :P

But I'm starting to get more stuff into the plot...

It is the year 2011, the fifth anniversary of the event in New York City. Sylar is still at large, taking the abilities of many. Ever since the fateful day, the government is tracking these special people. The evolved humans are being hunted not only by Sylar, but by the citizens. Many have gone into hiding. Yet everyday more and more people discover they have abilities and are forced to hide them. But the evolved humans are getting fed up with hiding. They have started to rebel, causing problems around the world. The government has become more violent toward the people. Now will they betray their fellows and take side with the government? Or protect their people from the supremacy?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Ooo I like it much XD..^_^
    Look ay what I found!
    The AWESOME /:Hiro:/ FC!!!

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Well... What have you been doing? Achamo finished comic stuff... I finished RP info... You... Uh... WHERE'S MY SIG! D:

Back