• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[::.~The Awesome ShurikenZ FanClub~.::]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well I know this kid who doesn't let the game interfer with his social/academic life at all. So that's sort of what I mean by it. I'm never really gonna play that game, although I have once at my friends house. I'm a big fan of RPGs but this one just seemed like one of those ones that'd be good to me for a week, then be over. So no point in paying for a month if I won't play it for the entire time period. Starting as a n00b in things kind of detracts from your interest in a game. (well to me) Since I had no idea how to play, I just ran around and talked a lot. Like saying other people are n00bs while they're at level....20 or something, and I just started. That's always the best.

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    @onepiecefan22: LAWL, well thats ok, i say just don't make your life.

@Sabaku: Who ever told you that, they either may think they have it in control, or I think there just lying to you, its sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

And no, MMORPGs are more then just a weeks worth of, theres no end to it, you play it as long as you want. Its not like pokemon, where beat the game after beating the E4 and filling the Dex, so no your wrong on that one.

One rule of thumb Don't call other people n00bs, if your a n00b yourself, its just makes you look like a jerk and a lot of people would really think your a serious n00b. Avoid the urge at all cost. Trust me on that one.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Haha, that reminds me of playing on XBL on Call of Duty 2. It was hillarious. We kept asking kids if they had girlfriends, and get this, a 10 year old apparently had one. XD That's a joke. Calling people n00bs is just a joke, we're not serious. It's just fun to see how angry people get after it. I mean I'm better than most at CoD2, but I'm not the best.

~desu Saba~

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    hey shuri u like!!!!
    told u id bring it back!
    so i stoped it cause no one really cared if i changed themes :(

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Haha, that reminds me of playing on XBL on Call of Duty 2. It was hillarious. We kept asking kids if they had girlfriends, and get this, a 10 year old apparently had one. XD That's a joke. Calling people n00bs is just a joke, we're not serious. It's just fun to see how angry people get after it. I mean I'm better than most at CoD2, but I'm not the best.

~desu Saba~

You evil sonuva...! xD

hey shuri u like!!!!
    told u id bring it back!
    so i stoped it cause no one really cared if i changed themes :(

Thats cool, but you shouldn't stop because of what others that do or don't care, you should only stop changing themes if thats what you really want to do. Its your thing.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    nah i will stop its to much hassel to find a banner and avatar of each character..
    so i will stop..i just love this banner and will use it on and off!!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Final Fantasy, of course! What? Does nobody play FF anymore? You must have played at least one, don't you Shuri?

(FF7 is still the best in my opinion)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    nah i will stop its to much hassel to find a banner and avatar of each character..
    so i will stop..i just love this banner and will use it on and off!!!

Well thats a choice you made, you follow through it for now on and hey that means a lot to me that you appreciate the banner. Btw im closing my graphics shop for a little. I have a lot of things i have to do. The previous requests are still valid.

Final Fantasy, of course! What? Does nobody play FF anymore? You must have played at least one, don't you Shuri?

(FF7 is still the best in my opinion)

Get in with the times zel jeez, j/k XD

Yeah i have play FF10 at least once.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    @Sasukeh: Well theres nothing much to say.

Well time for a new topic! What was the best movie you have seen this year, in your opinion.

For me i seen a lot of movies and some were equally good, so it comes down to this...

Transformers, Simpsons, Rush Hour 3, Resident Evil: Extinction

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Movies? Well, I haven't seen many movies this year... In fact, I've only seen two: Simpsons and Die Hard 4.0 (cool movie if you like action movies, but, well, it's a biased opinion, 'cause I'm a Die Hard fan...), I think I'd like to see that about "Bourne", but, maybe I'll see it on a dvd or something.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Movies? Well, I haven't seen many movies this year... In fact, I've only seen two: Simpsons and Die Hard 4.0 (cool movie if you like action movies, but, well, it's a biased opinion, 'cause I'm a Die Hard fan...), I think I'd like to see that about "Bourne", but, maybe I'll see it on a dvd or something.

Oh, very interesting choices, i heard Die Heard was pretty good, though I should of seen the third Bourne Identity movie, too.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, Shuri. Do you collect any manga? (I guess I figure you as an anime/manga otaku), if so, which titles?

If the books question doesn't works, then which other anime (besides Naruto) do you like watching on TV?

.Aero

Years
    I'm sure you could join Izy.

Distubia was a good movie, but it's kinda weird how they just start making out the day Shia just killed a guy and was surrounded by dead people. Wouldn't you be traumatized? I would.

Hey Shuri! Havn't been here in a while. How was your day?!

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Hey, Shuri. Do you collect any manga? (I guess I figure you as an anime/manga otaku), if so, which titles?

If the books question doesn't works, then which other anime (besides Naruto) do you like watching on TV?

I would generally read the manga, and watch the anime of the same series, that i download off the internet(duh!). I dont watch the dub series on TV cause theres little point to watching something you would already saw that was subbed.

:disappoin ...otaku... (throws shurikens at zel, to have him dodge and while he dodges he moves into another trap filled with strings attached with bomb tags, that instactly attach to him all around his body and then explodes):badsmile:

There, thats what you get for judging me to them!

I'll join. I like him. He's awesome in a way I can't put my finger on :|

Welcome in!

I'm awesome, cause I'm FTW! xD

NEW TOPIC: What is the *worst* series you have seen on TV?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    *pokes the remains of zel with a stick*

The worst T.V series is Don't Forget The Lyrics. It's everything I hate jumbled into one wreck of a T.V series. >_<

.Aero

Years
    Does it have to be Anime? Well all the new Cartoonnetwork shows for the most part, and all the new Nick shows (such as Tak and the Power of Juju. Who'd be so stupid to make a TV show of a game that was made like 6 years ago?)

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back