• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[::.~The Awesome ShurikenZ FanClub~.::]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    *pokes the remains of zel with a stick*

The worst T.V series is Don't Forget The Lyrics. It's everything I hate jumbled into one wreck of a T.V series. >_<
    Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you, that and essentially every single other Reality tv show.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Completely forgot about "reality" TV shows. Such as Real Life and stuff like that. It's actually scripted and stuff, but they act like it's real. It's so gay!

~desu Saba~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I tihnk I'll have to say America's next top model. Whenever they get sent home they cry their fricken butts off. Wtf? Its a show. You aren't dying. You prolly have the other girls' phone numbers!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    (throws shurikens at zel, to have him dodge and while he dodges he moves into another trap filled with strings attached with bomb tags, that instactly attach to him all around his body and then explodes):badsmile:

*is dead, and in a garbage can... ToT*

Big Brother... It's the w*o*r*s*t piece of crap you'll ever see! (Watching a bunch of people with nothing to do trapped in a house and you decide who should leave the house, that only leads me to think... Can't they all leave at the same time and finish the program quickly?)

I still don't understand what makes those reality shows so popular!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Zel it's because most people think they can "relate" to these people. My question is how can we relate if it's ALL totally scripted? We are learning in media lit, that its just a Consumer Mediated Reality. In other words, reality shows are completely scripted and are SUPPOSE to seem like they are actually happening for the consumer's enjoyment. It's called consumer mediated reality, because it's suppose to be what the majority of the consumers want to see.

.Aero

Years
    Hey Shuri, how was your day yesterday?

HEY! I just noticed that I'm no longer listed in your brothers! Grr.....XD Hahahaha, we are still brothers right? *worries* (And Star isn't listed anywhere.)

~desu Saba~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Hmm.. I'm changing my answer to the current topic. i think MEercat manor or whatever is the worst. Who wants to see odd bunny/rat/prairie dog mixed animals running around trying to survive?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, Shuri. Which consoles do you own? (Obviously, you can imagine me having some really old systems, just for collection reasons and accumulating dust...)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    ^0^ lol, most reality TV shows, are just 'meh', it only gives the idea of who you are in reality, i go for w/e has action in it, not based on reality. Just to take my mind off.

NEW TOPIC: How many bowls of cereal would you generally have in the morning and what type of favorite cereal do you eat?

.Aero

Years
    XD Nice topic Shuri. I usually only have 1, but on weekends, when I feel really happy, I eat 2+ (my record is 10, emptied out a box that was brand new on my first bowl. XD)

Right now, my favorite would be Cap'n Crunch...The Sugary goodness, the great taste, oh how I love Cap'n Cruch. XD

~desu Saba~

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Nice. I'd prolly say... Cookie Crisp and usually one. I like biting off the mini choco chips then eating the cookie. *stares around* STOP LOOKING AT ME!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I like either Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, or Cherios(Each with bannanas int he bowl^^). Generally I'll take jsut one bowl, but two if I am really hungry.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Bowls of cereal? None, really. I only have some cookies or those cereal bars when I'm travelling and I'm a bit hungry.

By the way, I just remembered something about the previous topic. There's only one reality show (if you can call it that), that really I like: The Amazing Race. Yep, that is one cool TV show.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ShurikenZ has PMed me asking me to close this thread.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back