• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Shiny, 100% Shiny, people will give you a lot of stuff for a useless shiny Pokemon anyways, but shinies legends are very very appreciated.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    hmm well then i guess i could try and get one =P
    alright i gtg get electrizer and a shiny or timid azelf
    bye nite-nite, see you tomorrow ^^

Eos Aduro

Years
    Sweet, and if you dont want to trade it Azelf makes for a dang good special sweeper, do you know what Hidden Power type it has, if its fighting, you;re pretty much set for having a strooong poke.

Xairmo

Years
    Sweet, and if you dont want to trade it Azelf makes for a dang good special sweeper, do you know what Hidden Power type it has, if its fighting, you;re pretty much set for having a strooong poke.
    I havent checked his HP yet...then again i dont even know how >.<

Eos Aduro

Years
    Oh yeah well then thats kind of pitifull... Still I had a HP fighting one that was modest, but it just didn't work out, timid is a good prize though!

Xairmo

Years
    Do i just start a thread with the title "Timid Azelf HP fighting for trade" ?

Eos Aduro

Years
    Yup, people might take a while to answer, and if people are like oh yes I'll give you an EV trsained Poke, make sure that before you trade, check its stats, make sure its legit, also never accept hacked Pokemon, if they looked hacked, then stay away.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Haha, I told you guys I'm right a lot. Gon's fanclub got closed. =\ At least Burst got banned temporarily.

Are we talking about the GTS? Xair, don't look for a decent Pokemon or a legendary. It'll most likely be for a lv 9 Mew.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well if its name is all capitals and has a space at the end its a hack, check the moves to see if they are legit, if its stats are impossibly high, also if theres a tarde thread with about 100 shinies, they are probably all hacked to get them to be shiny.

Actually Wooty, just trade threads, and that is not nice at all to Burst, thats mean Wooty.

Xairmo

Years
    Haha, I told you guys I'm right a lot. Gon's fanclub got closed. =\ At least Burst got banned temporarily.

Are we talking about the GTS? Xair, don't look for a decent Pokemon or a legendary. It'll most likely be for a lv 9 Mew.
    I dont really like GTS
    Though i hear you can clone pokes using it, im just afraid someone will take my poke while im trying to clone >.<
    Well if its name is all capitals and has a space at the end its a hack, check the moves to see if they are legit, if its stats are impossibly high, also if theres a tarde thread with about 100 shinies, they are probably all hacked to get them to be shiny.

Actually Wooty, just trade threads, and that is not nice at all to Burst, thats mean Wooty.
    I thought there names are suppose to be in all capitals 0.0

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Oh, okay, cause I didn't read all of the conversation. And also, I'm just being happy. =\ I don't really like Burst. Lol, I bet if someone you didn't like was banned, you'd be happy.

Edit: I don't think you can clone with it anymore.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well usually, but if it has a space on the end, then its almost certainly hacked

No I wouldn't I would feel sorry for them, because Im not mean.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back