• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    OMG WAFFLE YOUR ON lol, but really moppums you should try and get on more your fc gets lonely when its only me and waffle

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    awwww =( i always miss when your on, oh well i guess i can just tell you its cool, as long as your ok!

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sorry Jimmy, but my life is kind of busy and actually getting interesting now.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    oooooo interesting...well thats cool, im happy for you. and dont be sorry dude its fine like my friends keep telling me "jimmy shut up and start living your life like rhianna says to."

Xairmo

Years
    Thanks, your theme is pretty sweet too :O
    No one has really posted here :/ What happened to all of our friends? I feel like the glory days of PC have ended. I want to make new friends but I don't know how D:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Thanks, your theme is pretty sweet too :O
    No one has really posted here :/ What happened to all of our friends? I feel like the glory days of PC have ended. I want to make new friends but I don't know how D:

at least you were here for the glory days, i was only here for the end and even i miss them, we all used to have so much fun posting in each others fanclubs and everything...

but on a happier note, how are you mario?

Xairmo

Years
    Neko died.

If you had WLM, I'd introduce you. \o/
    She did not! I talked to her a few days ago :O
    I can't get WLM >_<
    The very least you could do is talk to me since you're still here
    at least you were here for the glory days, i was only here for the end and even i miss them, we all used to have so much fun posting in each others fanclubs and everything...

but on a happier note, how are you mario?

hey Jimmy! I'm okay-ish, life gets a lil' drama filled at times :/
    And you?

Years
    Reviving threads from over a month is not allowed. I will have to close this. You can make Xairmo a new club as long as he gives you persmission.

*Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back