• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Lucky >_>
    Well I hope you pass 8D
    *crosses fingers*
    Well ion a way its good that im ending school early but I have to go back before everyone else T______T

Thanks Stiles ^.^
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part xD

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I have an exam tomorrow, and then about a month more of school, and then exams for a week. Yay *barfs*. And yeah, we still have murders and stuffs, but since our population is lower, its not as common. But the Robert Pickton thing was a VERY bad bad bad bad bad bad bad guy.

Xairmo

Years
    I have an exam tomorrow, and then about a month more of school, and then exams for a week. Yay *barfs*. And yeah, we still have murders and stuffs, but since our population is lower, its not as common. But the Robert Pickton thing was a VERY bad bad bad bad bad bad bad guy.
    Eaxms = Phail >.<
    Why yes I do, only for my friends though. -hint hint- :3
    Well my sig hasn't been graced with one of your marvelous banners for quite a while. Would you mind if I made a request?

Eos Aduro

Years
    Hey, its the Time Space Witch! Well, in Tsubasa shes the Time Space Witch, Im not sure about xxxHolic.

So, Xairmo, whats up?

Xairmo

Years
    o.0 Whose a witch?
    Hey Spencer-kun ^.^ Nothing much, just countin down the days til' I turn 16 and then get my license. You?

Eos Aduro

Years
    Being dumb and lazy. So, yeah, I needs to test out my team! but I cant against the regular users on the not PC server because they dont allow the Latis!!!!

Xairmo

Years
    That sucks :/ Well as I said Im trying to download shoddy but I dont know how ;/

Eos Aduro

Years
    Well, if you go to the Shoddy site and download it it should be pretty straight forward. Or, if you want it to be, its gay forward. Depends on your preference *thinks is totally funny but is probably not*

Eos Aduro

Years
    I sent you the link to download Java, its not a computer, its a program -_-. You're really bad at compys arent you?

Xairmo

Years
    The link didnt work :/ Im able to open it but it wont display. Im sure my dad could fix it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back