• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Gah! I'm sorry I'm not around guys :/
    Though I doubt anyone even checks here anymore.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Mario's one of your nicknames? O.O

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    hey Xairmo what does in my basement with renji mean

It means that he's enjoying himself :P I think, Hiya's Xairmo!!!!! Wow uh what was that thing we used to do, hug? smug? flomp? I can't remember, wow wonder if anyone remembers what I'm talking about. I might have to go back to TCTI days with Scyther to really confuse people.

All well, how you been?

While I'm at it, BURST!!!!!!!!!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    It means that he's enjoying himself :P I think, Hiya's Xairmo!!!!! Wow uh what was that thing we used to do, hug? smug? flomp? I can't remember, wow wonder if anyone remembers what I'm talking about. I might have to go back to TCTI days with Scyther to really confuse people.

All well, how you been?

While I'm at it, BURST!!!!!!!!!

WAFFLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i remember....and how is my moppy i havent heard from you in a while, is everything ok?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back