• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @bian: Sure, that's fine with me. They aren't worth much in my opinion so just trade me anything. And use my Diamond FC, btw. I'll VM you if I catch you online. C:
    EDIT: @TheRichar: Btw, I managed to finish your IV-breeding request. C; Fantastic IV spread, near-flawless shiny Adamant Totodile with D-Dance + Ice Punch.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    thats ok to me but are you sure you mean 8-11 PST ? because when its 11 for me in EST which would be 8 for your region you dont seem to be on

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Crayonz: I have no idea, Crayonz, feel free to pick whatever you want from the shiny list. Just make sure it's reasonable or I'll just say no, lol. Also, can you please tell me the Arceus' ID no/OT whenever possible? C: I wanna make sure that it's not something I already have.
    @Tasche: Sorry, it really depends on my schedule which is sadly, not very flexible. I probably shouldn't expect you to go online later than 11PM too, so bkljafsd. Sorry. :c Perhaps we can put down an expected date because I'm never sure if you're online as well?

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    @Tasche: Sorry, it really depends on my schedule which is sadly, not very flexible. I probably shouldn't expect you to go online later than 11PM too, so bkljafsd. Sorry. :c Perhaps we can put down an expected date because I'm never sure if you're online as well?
    im always awake past 11 til around 2 or 3 in my time zone so its not that big of a deal honestly

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Hi, would you trade your shiny torchic for an UT shiny camerupt (lvl 53) or a T shiny roselia (lvl 39)?

Years
    How about a shiney Eevee and Riolu?
    I tried to pick basic pokemon...so please. ;)

I also have a Raikou I'm willing to trade for a shiney Shinx or Vulpix(shiney)

ID's:
    Arceus: 42859
    Raikou: 42859

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Hey guys, I don't think I can trade today, I'm not so sure about tomorrow but I'm feeling like **** lately and sadly this isn't my main priority at the moment. Sorry guys, just blame it on my chemical imbalances, I'm not getting enough endorphins lately. :P

Years
    hai cake...:)

offer :

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

SkARMORY/male/Naive
    20/7/2/31/27/31
    Leer/Peck/
    ot:28455

Looking For: any shiny in your list..:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    my name is korrey heart gold 4555-6266-2207
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Treeko
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Celebi
    Turtwig, basicaly any pokemon from hoen :) any help will be greatly appreciated

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Can RNG Breed a shiny trapinch?
    Pokemon:Trapinch
    Nature: Don't Care but if you can Naive.
    Egg moves?: No please.
    IVs? If so, what?: Dont Care
    Other:
    Offer in exchange?: Either UT Treecko, Touched Lv. 10 Butterfree, or Eevees with Adamant\Modest\Quirky\Mild Nature
    I.D no. : 35976
    Secret ID: 53881
    Note: I dont have trapinch because I only have Platinum

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    Hello , Would you be interested in UT Yellow Forest Fly Pikachu , Saikou Event Dragonite and Shiny Eved Bold Blissy for your :

Event :
    Wish Absol - UT (Hasty)

EV-TRAINED
    Scizor (m) Adamant - Technician
    248HP/252ATK/8SPD
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    U-turn/Bullet Punch/Superpower/Pursuit

IV-BRED

Mat's Murkrow w/ Brave Bird (Naughty)
    Super Luck
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2011
    yo i need a 2 pokemon. i need a shiny legit rayquaza and a shiny legit flygon with is ev trained and that is adement plz respond

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Oh god guys, really sorry about not going online. I was busy the whole damn day yesterday and I'm still busy today, I wish I could get a quiet weekend instead. :B

@AncienT: Sorry man, I already have a shiny Skarmory.
    @PokeDuude: Sure, that sounds reasonable. Would the shiny Camerupt be fine? C:
    @Crayonz: The thing is, I already have Arceus so I need to know what kind it is. Is it the Azure Flute, event, etc?
    @OneAverageTrainer: Sorry, those offers are a bit too small for the shiny Trapinch. I can do it if you upgrade your offer though. C:
    @Nary: Yes, I definitely would be. That's a good offer, seriously. Use my Platinum FC.
    @lol: Offer?
    @korrey: I can trade you the starters, those really aren't worth much to me but the rest you're going to have to offer a teensy bit more, especially since the legends I have are really only events.

I can't trade at the moment guys, again, I'm so fudging sorry for not coming online more - it feels selfish, eh. :P I'll be online later tonight for sure, so try to catch me then.

Years
    Hi CMT for these :
    Totodile w/ D-Dance + Ice Punch (Adamant)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    MattJ's Slowpoke (Relaxed)
    Own Tempo
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back