• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    I can't trade at the moment guys, again, I'm so fudging sorry for not coming online more - it feels selfish, eh. :P I'll be online later tonight for sure, so try to catch me then.
    ill try catching u then

fillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Alright, I'm ONLINE for once. And I'll try to stay online for the most of tonight because I know I have a crapload of pending trades.

@giorgos: I'd definitely be interested in the shiny IVd Staryu and Roselia. C:
    @lol: Sorry, no thank you. That's a tall order for the Ray.
    @Tasche: A wild CAKE appeared! What will TascheMonster do?
    @Crayonz: Hrm, what is its OT and ID no? If it's in Japanese, just tell me. Also, I'mma have to say no to Raikou, because I already have him in SoulSilver, sorry. D:

EDIT: I sent a little alert to those who I have pending trades with, just to keep track.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Cake, would you be interested in trading your Movie 10 Celebi for my XD Lugia (with Psycho Boost and Featherdance)?

Sure, I'm down for that. C: Lemme find him first and I'll tell you what FC to use.
    EDIT: Use my Plat FC.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    hallo again

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Luxray (m) Adamant - Intimidate
    40HP/252ATK/218SPD
    14/25/10/x/28/14
    Spark/Superpower/Return/Crunch

for any on my thread

@Tasche: A wild CAKE appeared! What will TascheMonster do?
    XD THATS JUST EPICLY AWESOME

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    yup and which FC u gonna be using this time ?

Wait, I'm being a little wary this time, 'cause I see a hax Hardy PCNYa Mence on the trading blacklist. Sorry, do you think the PCNYa Seadra is fine then? D: And my Platinum FC again.

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Wait, I'm being a little wary this time, 'cause I see a hax Hardy PCNYa Mence on the trading blacklist. Sorry, do you think the PCNYa Seadra is fine then? D: And my Platinum FC again.
    is the hacked one have ID No. 00790 ?
    and yeah ill brt with Seadra

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Yeah, it has the exact same ID no. D: So I guess the Seadra it is. Shall I use your Plat FC again as well?
    well crap =/ thank goodness ive never traded him yet and thanks for informaing me

im in wifi and always use Plat i restarted my HG so i probally should delete it off

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    well crap =/ thank goodness ive never traded him yet and thanks for informaing me

im in wifi and always use Plat i restarted my HG so i probally should delete it off

Alright, no problemo.
    And sorry I'm being a complete shathead tonight - use my SS FC. I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to shoot me, lol. And kk. D:

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    Alright, no problemo.
    And sorry I'm being a complete shathead tonight - use my SS FC. I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to shoot me, lol. And kk. D:
    thats ok lol i dont mind and no i dont want to shoot you this is keeping me entertained cause atm when im not tradeing with you im trying to finish editing my thread to show the pictures of pokemon (earleir today i had all the shiny non legendary ones complete and i closed tab without saving changed T_T )

edit: srry about that my wifi just kicked me out =/

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Would you like a shiny Turtwig and a shiny Gible for your Movie 09 Arceus (Quiet)? I can throw in items for them to hold too, like TMs.

Note: You'll be receiving clones.

Details: (EVs and IVs are in ingame order)
    Turtwig (OT Phil, ID 18459, Brave, Level 11, EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0, IVs: 18/23/7/29/21/26)
    Gible (OT ZACH, ID 27882, Adamant, Level 1, has Pokérus (not cured), EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0, IVs: 31/31/8/6/30/6)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back