• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 183a.png

Marill w/ Aqua Jet + Superpower (Adamant)
    Huge Power
    31/31/31/x/31/31

83e.png

Farfetch'd w/ Night Slash + Quick Attack + Steel Wing (Adamant)
    Keen Eye
    31/31/31/x/31/31

What are the OT's on these two, please? :3

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @lol: Sorry then, I can't really accept if I don't know his IVs. I can always SR for a good-nature but good IVs or EVd mons have a little more work put into them.
    @Crayonz: Sounds like an Azure Flute Arceus, which is probably semi-legit if not completely hax, and also not allowed to be traded on these forums, so I can't really accept, sorry. I have him already too, from ARing the Flute into my Diamond to catch him. :C
    @AncienT: Sure, those are fine. :D
    @Live_Wire: Those both have my OT and ID no, which is Flan 18440. Everything that doesn't have someone else's name next to it on my IV-bred section is mine.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I really like this: VGC09 Milotic - UT (Timid)

I don't know what to offer, but I wanted to ask. Do you want an events or do you mind shiny pokemon for it?? Then I'll reply back with a list of pokemon.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I really like this: VGC09 Milotic - UT (Timid)

I don't know what to offer, but I wanted to ask. Do you want an events or do you mind shiny pokemon for it?? Then I'll reply back with a list of pokemon.

Events are definitely higher priority for it than shinies because I can usually just RNG for shinies, but feel free to offer anyway. I don't mind too much.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • hello could you please help me finf out my Secret ID? My trainer name is Pimp C (yay lazeness!!!) and my freind code is 0088-4719-2946. Also I do not know what RNG means. Could you please tell me or suggest me to a place to find out?? Thank you.

Skaterzpenguin

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Ok, here is my list of events/shinies... filler

1. Lv.100 TRU Arceus (Bold-x1 and hasty-x1 nature, all are UT)
    2. Lv. 50 Gamestp Deoxys (lonely nature, barely touched)
    3. Lv.50 TRU Shaymin (modest nature, UT)
    4. Lv.100 TRU Regigigas (adamant-x1 and hasty-x2 nature, all are UT
    5. Lv.30 shiny crown Entei (adamant nature, & UT)
    6. Lv.30 shiny crown Suicune (relaxed nature & UT
    7. Lv.55 Alamos Darkrai (pkmn event, Mild nature, its been touched.)
    8. I got some UT shinies (legits): Riolu, articuno, moltres, zapdos, piplup, charmander, turtwig, and cyndaquil

see anything you like? If not, I hope I didn't waste any of your time and have a good day! :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Stormer: Alright, sure, use my Platinum FC and trade me any Pokemon that you yourself caught. It has to be completely 100% yours. I'll tell you your SID after and give you some places to look. C:
    @Skaterz: Sorry, I didn't really see anything there that interested me. Would be a good offer to anyone else though, but most of that I have or am RNGing for currently. Hope you find another VGC Milo though.

Years
  • @lol: Sorry then, I can't really accept if I don't know his IVs. I can always SR for a good-nature but good IVs or EVd mons have a little more work put into them.
    @Crayonz: Sounds like an Azure Flute Arceus, which is probably semi-legit if not completely hax, and also not allowed to be traded on these forums, so I can't really accept, sorry. I have him already too, from ARing the Flute into my Diamond to catch him. :C
    @AncienT: Sure, those are fine. :D
    @Live_Wire: Those both have my OT and ID no, which is Flan 18440. Everything that doesn't have someone else's name next to it on my IV-bred section is mine.

Ok. Well, If you'd like, please CMT for them. ^^

Skaterzpenguin

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    [QUOTE@Skaterz: Sorry, I didn't really see anything there that interested me. Would be a good offer to anyone else though, but most of that I have or am RNGing for currently. Hope you find another VGC Milo though.[/QUOTE]

I hope so too! I do appreciate your time and thanks for being honest. ;)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Alright, your in my pal pad and Im entering with my poiltoad.

Alright, your SID is 63651. I just needed to look at it, not really trade - that was a bit misleading, sorry. Also, I apologize for the DC, my connection faded out. C: I'll PM you some good guides to RNG in a sec, hold on.

@Live_Wire: Alright, I'll check it out.

Stormer

Espeon Trainer
    Years
  • Alright, your SID is 63651. I just needed to look at it, not really trade - that was a bit misleading, sorry. Also, I apologize for the DC, my connection faded out. C: I'll PM you some good guides to RNG in a sec, hold on.

@Live_Wire: Alright, I'll check it out.

Thank you. That scared me for a moment. That it was me. Its happens all the time here.

I have a shiny Gastrodon on my paltium. I have used it a few times, but not much. Would you like it?? I caught it in the wild.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Live_Wire: I'd definitely be interested in the shiny IVd Exeggcute and the shiny IVd Gulpin. Is that fine or no? o:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Stormer: That's fine, you can keep the Gastrodon. C: It's a nice thought but it isn't necessary, you deserve him.
    @Live_Wire: Probably, I'm usually on between 6pm-11pm PST depending.

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Hi there :)
    I'd like the shiny breeded totodaile with dragon dance and ice punch
    I can offer a shiny flawless bagon but If we trade could you give me a clone back?

OneAverageTrainer

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Hey im the one who requested for you to breed a shiny trapinch, can you make it for a shiny Lv.1 Horsea?(It is my first RNG abused shiny pokemon but i like trapinch better.)

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @toushiro: Sure, that's fine with me. Use my Platinum FC.
    @OneAverageTrainer: I never agreed to the trade so I cannot do that, sorry.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Please CMT for:

shiny delibird
    Wish Absol
    Rock Metang

I'd be interested in the shiny UT Mew for all three if that is fine with you, as I've been looking for it for a while now. If not, I can definitely find other things but the Mew is top priority. C: I can always add more to my offer as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back