• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bar - Social Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Uhh...you didn't put real beer in your root beer did you? That would be a problem :P

I think root beer is just ginger powder, syrup, and soda water, right? I have no idea ^^;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Uhh...you didn't put real beer in your root beer did you? That would be a problem :P

I think root beer is just ginger powder, syrup, and soda water, right? I have no idea ^^;;
    Now root beer is okay!
    (although it's soda hehe...)
    It's my favorite type of soda! A lot of my sister's friends say it tastes like medicine though. Strange.....root beer is great!
    99 bottles of root beer on the wall...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Barq's root beer is pretty good too...but their cream soda owns all...has anyone ever tried it? I know cream soda isn't exactly popular these days though...it sorta tastes like vanilla code red or something...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Barq's root beer is pretty good too...but their cream soda owns all...has anyone ever tried it? I know cream soda isn't exactly popular these days though...it sorta tastes like vanilla code red or something...
    I love root beer; I haven't had it in a while, though. Maybe when we go out tomorrow for my Mom's second birthday dinner with my grandmother and uncle I'll try getting a root beer instead of a Coke. Big change, huh! I feel like having one now, lol. But...cream soda, you say? BLECH! If there's one soda I loathe, it's cream soda. I mean, I even like Dr. Pepper better than that...*shudder* It's on such a sweet level that I take one sip and my whole mouth is due for another set of fillings...O_o Okay, okay, I'm sounding dramatic, I know! That's how much I can't stand the taste of it, though! (...It even made me rhyme on those last two sentences...)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Heh...I know a lot of people who hate cream soda for that reason ^^;; I don't think there's a soda out there that's too sugary for me though...I basically live off of sugar so I'm desensitized I think...I used to not even be able to take Mt. Dew and Sprite when I was younger, but now I can't even tell the difference between Sprite and water and Mt. Dew is still sugary but doesn't bother me. Cream soda I took a liking to instantly for some reason though o_o;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Heh...I know a lot of people who hate cream soda for that reason ^^;; I don't think there's a soda out there that's too sugary for me though...I basically live off of sugar so I'm desensitized I think...I used to not even be able to take Mt. Dew and Sprite when I was younger, but now I can't even tell the difference between Sprite and water and Mt. Dew is still sugary but doesn't bother me. Cream soda I took a liking to instantly for some reason though o_o;;
    Cream soda goes along really well with ice cream! So does root beer! I really don't drink it alone......it's not too bad though!
    I've never once drank coke.....well, except for one time where I was practically forced to.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    coke is lame. but, cream soda is o so good. my mom never lets me and my sisters drink it when she buys it. that's how good it is.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    .........PM10000!!!
    *goes into a rage*
    You will not drink wine when you grow up!! Do you hear me young man?!

Sorry about that! Hi by the way!
    Hehe...

*edges away*
    Uh yeah I hear you...crystal clear. :P
    Until I grow up? I have my own kids in the Family Thread. XD

^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    I despise coke. too um..quirky 0_0 I prefer Pepsi.
    Did you know that they used to put cocaine in Coke? :P
    That's why it's called Coke. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't really like root beer or Dr. Pepper. I remember when I was like 3 I had Dr. Pepper because I looked at it quickly and thought it was Coke instead. That's when I decided I don't like Dr. Pepper. I used to drink a lot of soda but now I drink mainly water. When I do have soda though, I like Mountain Dew and Sprite the best.

EDIT: Yes cocaine used to be in Coke... hence the name. Now instead of cocaine they put caffeine in it instead to give the same kinda effect. We just did presentations on drugs in health... that's why I know that off hand. But it is kinda obvious in a way...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:
    good man! i don't really like cola (what's the "natural flavor"?) but i prefer most of pepsi's products to those of coke. although! a&w/7up/sunkist/drpepper is the best mainstream company (they're all together) *so cool*

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... bad memories about dr. pepper. it's "natural flavor" i know, and it's plum. and you kow what plums do with your bowels don't you?... ya, i had a swimsuit drawstring tied in a too-tight knot, and 3 cans of dr.p... i'll let you immagine the rest.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ^^NICK^^ v.2.0 said:

Yeah, I don't like Coke as much as Pepsi.
    They have too caffine in it and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
    It sometimes makes my head hurt also.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back