• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best browser?

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Well, I used to use IE, then I realized how horribly retarded and slow it was. So I looked for faster browsers, and experimented, and found FF, so I got it when the new one game out, and it was super fast so I was like, woah, tis the fastest browser, so now, I'm using it.

But, when I'm on my iPhone, I have to use Safari.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I prefer Firefox..But for some reason it's not opening on my PC >.>

So I use Opera now..

Which is good also! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I prefer Mozilla Firefox. It has everything I need, and NOSCRIPT ^^.

Opera is good as well...but I now bleh at it, as it's lack of noscript caused me to get a Trojan yesterday D<

~Mooshykris

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I really prefer FireFox, but its a REALLY BIG memory hog so thats only thing i dont like about it. But prefer it over IE. I havent really crash tested Chrome yet but i hear its good.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Before I got Firefox, I used IE. Now that I've used Firefox, it stays Firefox. XD Besides that, I don't really like the way IE looks now...

BananasGoMoo

Pokemon Electrum
    Years
    firefox is my favorite. the only problem is that it takes a while to start up sometimes. and that if you leave the browser open too long, it starts taking up too much memory.

i would uninstall IE from my computer, but then some of my video games that use it would be all screwy, because they cant handle firefox. xD

I like Adblock, Speed Dial, HYPERWORDS extensions.

Hyperwords is SO AWESOME, you all should get it if you have firefox.

XaRhS

Imo,Firefox is the best.With a wide variety of add-ons to pick up and a great speed,it is still the most convenient browser ever.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Firefox + Speed Dial + NOSCRIPT + AdBlock Plus + SXR Toolbar = Win.

Firefox all the way.

Last edited:

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Chrome iz epic, lolz. But yeah chrome haz to be the best of 'em all cuz when you go into it, all of the site that you mostly use are right in front of you! How good iz dat! :D

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
    Years
    Safari is win. It's way faster then Firefox on my macbook, as I'm testing it right now. ;p

Chrome, I tried on my Windows 7 partition, and it's pretty much the same as Safari, considering they're both based off of WebKit.

Not to mention it loads html,

Years
    id say firefox hand down.

but then again i haven't used any others.
    i have seen a few others, like opera and i think a google browser or something like that.

but never bothered to try them.

Back