• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Specs-Z or Scarf-Z? Definately Specs I think, we need the higher hitting power. So is this somewhere along the lines?

Blissey@Leftovers
    252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Sp. Atk
    Bold
    Serene Grace

Aromatherapy
    Softboiled
    Ice Beam / Thunder Wave
    Seismic Toss / Thunder Wave

==================

Starmie@Leftovers
    Timid
    232 HP, 216 Spd, 60 ???

Surf
    Thunderbolt / Ice Beam
    Recover
    Rapid Spin

=============

Dusknoir@Leftovers
    Careful
    252 HP, 180 Def, 78 Sp. Def

Pain Split
    Fire Punch
    WoW
    Brick Break / Ice Punch

==============

Weezing@Black Sludge
    Bold
    252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Spd

Pain Split
    Haze
    Sludge Bomb
    Thunderbolt / WoW

===============

Porygon-Z@Choice Specs
    Timid
    252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
    Adaptability

Tri Attack
    Thunderbolt / HP Fighting
    Ice Beam
    Psychic / Dark Pulse

================

Heracross@Choice Band
    Adamant
    252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def
    Guts

Aerial Ace
    Stone Edge
    Megahorn
    Close Combat

=============

Something like that? 3 Walls, a Special Spinner, a Sp. Sweep and Phys. Sweep...

EDIT: There is a Bliss that isn't seen much on PC...

Blissey@Leftovers
    Calm
    252 Def, 156 Sp. Def, 100 HP
    Natural Cure

Charm / Calm Mind
    Softboiled / Rest
    Flamethrower / Ice Beam
    Thunder Wave

~T_S

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Advantage of getting their Item knocked off or knocking an opponents item off?

~T_S

Well, it's perplexing, normally you would say that there is no way to take advantage of Knock Off right? It could be useful if the opponent has Tricked you, which is really rare I understand

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Yes, it is really rare, but we are trying to make the best team possible, and that is possible...

Problem is, I cannot think of a good reason to really use one. I would like a Trick using pokemon though. (Grumpig ftw!)

~T_S

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Alakazam/Rotom =)

Dusknoir : "Hah! You knocked off my Choice Specs which I didn't NEED! NOW YOU SHALL DIE GLISCOR, TAKE AN ICE PUNCH!!"

Ársa

k.
    Years
    zam is common, but Grumpig could also work as a Sp. Wall if we wanted. Problem is Blissey is better at that...

I don't really want Rotom, and Specs-Z is better than Zam, even though zam can pull off trick.

~T_S

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Dusknoir : "Hah! You knocked off my Choice Specs which I didn't NEED! NOW YOU SHALL DIE GLISCOR, TAKE AN ICE PUNCH!!"

I would like to note here that you aren't killing your opponent's Pokémon. You're just making them faint.

That said, I like combos, but I can't really think of anything good that isn't already on the team or has been dismissed.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Yeah yeah yeah. They don' t die. Not till my Gya comes out.

Anywho, Rotom shouldn't even be mentioned here. Nor Grumpig. They are good, but not the best, hence why I'm skeptical about Weezing. Is he the best?

Weezing IS RIGGED!!! lol

Gallade and Medicham are the only Physical Sweepers on my head that can easily break through him

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    & Noir handles them. So we are pretty balanced. while it is impossible to have NO weaknesses, we come pretty close. I like the idea of a wall with Pain Split, although I think we should replace Noir. Just to me, we don't really need so many walls with Pain Split. But that's my insecurity.

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    I really don't see what people see in Blissey. It's not that great. A choice Band Garchomp can take out Blissey with outrage easily. If it can take out a Special Sweeper like Alakazam or Porygon-Z great (and even then it needs to be scared of Trick or Hyper Beam/Nasty plot boosted Tri-Attack) and even better if it can heal it's team, but unlike Snorlax /Milotic it has almost no Offensive Potential and unlike Skarmory/Bronzong it has no significant typing. It's not really that great.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    He can be a Status absorber then...

Dusknoir@Leftovers
    Careful
    252 HP, 180 Def, 78 Sp. Def

Rest
    Sleep Talk
    Fire Punch
    Brick Break / Ice Punch

@Romo-Owens: Ever heard of Serene Grace? Increased Freeze / Burn / Paralysis chance is nothing to sneeze at. Plus, it can learn Calm Mind, and become a decent hitter. It takes out Garchomp with Ice Beam, and what idiot keeps Blissey in on something that is going to 1HKO it? Simply put, most likely it'll be outrage, so what happens when skarm is chucked in? A free SR comes up because chomp is gonna switch. If it doesn't, that's their problem...

~T_S

Romo_Owens

Young Money
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2008
    I really don't see what people see in Blissey. It's not that great. A choice Band Garchomp can take out Blissey with outrage easily. If it can take out a Special Sweeper like Alakazam or Porygon-Z great (and even then it needs to be scared of Trick or Hyper Beam/Nasty plot boosted Tri-Attack) and even better if it can heal it's team, but unlike Snorlax /Milotic it has almost no Offensive Potential and unlike Skarmory/Bronzong it has no significant typing. It's not really that great.

Oh and God forbid someone should land a taunt on it.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Really? Ungodly HP, high SP.DEF? Are you serious? It's typing gives it one weakness-fighting. It can recover easily with Softboiled, status is useless on it, it can heal the team, it can even scare Chomp with Ice Beam, preventing switch-ins. Plus, it has Seismec Toss, so that is can fight back to a degree.

And what moron has Blissey against a Outraging Chomp?

You're thinking of Shuckle. Blissey can even run Serence Grace. It has Calm Mind, Ice Beam scares dragons, yadayadayada...

There's a reason why Blissey is the most talked about SP.Wall. Snorlax is good, but loses to Blissey in SP.Walling, which is what it's meant to do.

Blissey can even fuction in ubers. It can stand on Gya, since it has Seismec Toss.

Last edited:

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years

Like I said before...

Legends+

N00bs-

There you go for my opinion..

I couldn't have said this better myself.

Moving on, please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back