• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I really don't think it's a good idea to add legendary (I've read all the pages and don't think vainz is gonna like this idea; he was so much against it before), i personnaly dislike legendaries so i'm voting no.
    and as T_S said before Weez is RIGGED (xD)

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    But this is why we're making this team without legends. To show other Pokemon power. For example:

Infernape KOing Dialga with Close Combat
    Weezing poisoning and killing Celebi with Sludge Bomb/Will O' Wisp.
    Blissey standing its own againt Groudon and using its super high Special to kill with Ice Beam.

See what I'm saying? But I personally have no problem with a legend thread. I'm just pointing out why other Pokemon can KO legendaries.

Hey, crazy idea! Maybe the legendary thread could be a rival to this thread, as we try to find Pokemon that can kick rump of every Legendary there is. :)

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    But this is why we're making this team without legends. To show other Pokemon power. For example:

Blissey standing its own againt Groudon and using its super high Special to kill with Ice Beam.

See what I'm saying? But I personally have no problem with a legend thread. I'm just pointing out why other Pokemon can KO legendaries.

Hey, crazy idea! Maybe the legendary thread could be a rival to this thread, as we try to find Pokemon that can kick rump of every Legendary there is. :)

NOW I AM PISSED.

THEIR IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEGENDS & UBERS. A BIIIIIIG DIFFERENCE.

Celebii is NOT an uber. LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEGENDS & UBERS.

Dialgia is faster than Nape, has MUCH HIGHER defense, & can take an Infernape's Close Combat. Dialga is an UBER. Learn the difference.

Not all legends are ubers. Some are quite weak, & are no different for other pokes. Articuno & Moltres takes 2x damage from Stealth Rock. Heatran makes an awesome OU, but a lousy uber. Celebii has 7 weaknesses. Shaymin has horrid coverage. Phione (yes, it is a legend) is no where near uber.

I will say this again. Before you post here, make sure you know what you are saying. If you post here with any more blantant incorrect information like this, I will report. Loquacity has it in his rules:

1) DON'T RATE WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE.

This bugs me the most & I put it up first. I am sick of seeing people give horrid advice that defies common sense, just so they can admit "I'm not that good at teams." If you're not good, why did you speak? "I was just trying to help." Trust me, when you give bad advice, you aren't helping anyone. In fact, you are only hurting the one you are trying to help. Like giving directions. If you don't know the way, don't give them directions that would get them lost.

Now that I've calmed down, I can say this:

We all make mistakes around here. We all made ameturish mistakes & errors. On this thread alone. But we know well enough when to leave or correct ourselves. Plus, we have mastered the basics. We may need to refresh ourselves now & then, but we've, for the most part, mastered the basics. Which is knowing the reason of the tiers, including what classifies a legend as an uber. I won't explain now, I'm too annoyed, but if you don't even know the difference between legend & uber, you need to leave this thread, & not come back until you've mastered the basics. This is not a tutoring service. There are plenty things I don't know, & I am often corrected, but for the most part, I learn from it, & mastered the basics.

The whole reason we were planning on not using ubers was because back then, they were all ubers.

But the game has evolved. We now that the game has evovled, we see that some are no different from OU's, some are even BL. Poor Entei.

So that's why we are ocnsidering using the non uber legends.

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Dialgia is faster than Nape, has MUCH HIGHER defense, & can take an Infernape's Close Combat. Dialga is an UBER. Learn the difference.

No sims, no! Dialga has 90 base speed, Infernape has 108 Base speed, but Dialga can DEFINITELY survive a Close Combat hit

Anti

return of the king
    Years

Sims put it well, but I'd like to comment as well.

Dude, you aren't good at battling. It's just the truth. I'm not trying to be mean or anything (really, don't accuse me of that >.>), but your knowledge is less than stellar.

All of your comments, including the one quoted above, have been absolutely inaccurate, irrelevant, or downright don't make sense. Really, all you're doing is spamming up this thread and driving us all bananas.

What's worse is that we've told you COUNTLESS times that your "advice" isn't any good, and all you do is ignore us and continue posting crap like this. Sims quoted the rules, and they say it themselves...don't give advice if you don't have any good advice to give. It's one thing to make mistakes, but this repeated spam without heeding any of our words is dang frustrating is is REALLY crapping up this thread.

Really, don't post here until you've gained enough knowledge so that what you say is worth reading, otherwise it's spam. And spam you have indeed plunged into this thread countless times, enough is enough.

I really hope that didn't come across as a flame :0 I'm not mad or anything, it's just really frustrating having to deal with this >.>

So yeah.

My apologies for going off-topic, but this needed to be addressed...

EDIT: Wow, JB posted before I posted this, or "beat me" or whatever. Yeah, just...go to Smogon, learn, and come back ;)

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years

I reported this post before anything else was posted, except maybe your angst post.

Anyway, I'm all for Heatran. We'd have to be a bit careful against Earthquake, though, if Weezing has fainted.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    There was no need to report. He already learned his lessonn, & said he would stop.

But what's done is done.

As Dark said, I think Heatran will beinifit us most.

Find a Pokemon to resist Ground, Weezing might be good but we need one more Pokemon unaffected by Ground

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    If we do use Heatran, we should switch Heracross for Salamence or Dragonite, that way the Dragons can take the EQs being launched at Heatran and Heatran in turn can absorb the ice attacks (Yes this was originally Name's idea, but I have come to appriciate it alot since using it myself)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Also, try to add in Levitating Bronzong/Claydol for support with that combo, otherwise, it would be harder to use

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Well with Claydol, he would replace Starmie as our spinner, but with Bronzong we would have no spinner, less we get rid of Dusknoir or something for him.

Weezing could work to support them somewhat, as Heatran could block the psychic attacks heading for Weezing (although psychic is rather rare to see due to it's poor coverage)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    You see, my combo was always run with Bronzong, Resists Rock/Ground, and common physical sweeping technic, which Bronzong can resist. BUT, you can cancel out the problem if you scarf Mence or Heatran

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    How about DDMence and Scarftran, Heatran seems like the hit and run type pokemon anyway due to it's throbbing ground weakness and almost all physical sweepers carry Earthquake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back