• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BEST Part of Hacking (NOT THE SKILLS)

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • I have other thoughts...

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Potatomuffin

The One And ONLY!!!
Years
  • As a DPP/HGSS hacker, I feel exhilarated when I accomplish something totally new and pave the way for others. I love it when after an hour of researching/programing/editing i create something and i start No$gba and it WORKS! Thats what i really love, when my hack Works!(in DPP/HGSS hacking, even a single hex numeral in the wrong place can be potentially fatal and make the checksum incorrect)

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    For me, it's doing something original. It's not following a guide word-byword or using someone elses tiles. It's creating a finished hack that when people look at it they say instantly know who made it.

It's those sleepless nights that you think and write code and maybe spend hours in paint trying to get the perfect sprite and it fails and then you go back and you re-write it and try again.

It's when you put days of your life into some tiny detail that separates you from the rest.

Last edited:
    Back