• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Pokemon Movie

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    i like every movie poke special mini movie up to lotios and latias as in 1-6

mainly the fist though and its mini movie

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    The mini movies (those with only Pokemon in them, is it?) can be fun, but I think I've only seen the first.

I don't know if that second Mewtwo movie or Raikou, Legend of Thunders are mini movies, but they are shorter then the main movies. They're good too. I don't know any other PM mini movies.

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
    Years
    My favorite is definitely the Rise of Darkrai, because Darkrai is like the hottest thing around here! No joke! Lol! LMAO! :) Just kiddin. But, seriously! Darkrai is awesome, and I like Dialga and Palkia, too! They're pretty kuwl!

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    well mine was pokemon the movie 3 because of charizards dramatic entry, heroes because of latias, ranger because it was good and i cry at the end and the original is the best the first mewtwo vs mew epic

Back