• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The BINGO! Challenge - Revived

Years
  • Been awhile, but decided to take a break from some of my other projects to get back into this challenge. Went with the Duo-species challenge in Kalos. I chose to use Azumarill and Scolipede for this. Didn't run into too many issues due to these two having good typings and being able to deal with most other typings. I had never really used Scolipede before this run and really enjoyed using him.

Going to move onto Johto now and probably do the Retrograde challenge.

My Team:
    Spoiler:

My bingo sheet:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    Weekly Update: Pokemon Blue: Highest Stat Defense Challenge: Same team as before, defeated Koga, Blaine and Giovanni with ease, now I'll grind up my
    almost rock only team team 'til level 45-ish and fight E4 (or E5 'cause Gary)

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    WEEKLY UPDATE: Highest Stat Defense: Pokémon Blue: After some tries I've beat up Gary
    Team:

Life, the GOLEM
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Take Down
    Defense Curl

Property, the SANDSLASH
    Dig
    Poison Sting
    Slash
    Fury Swipes

Separatism, the MAROWAK
    Bonemerang
    Blizzard
    Fire Blast
    Rage

Liberty, the BLASTOISE
    Surf
    Hydro Pump
    Skull Bash
    Tail Whip

Guns, the ONIX
    Rock Throw
    Bind
    Strength
    Screech

Dux, the FARFETCH
    Fly
    Cut
    Swords Dance
    Sand-Attack

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    User: Fireball827
    Chart: 7x7

As an added request, I would love to see Hit the Gym and/or Elite Mash Up at least once.

Last edited:
    Years
  • User: Fireball827
    Chart: 7x7

As an added request, I would love to see Hit the Gym and/or Elite Mash Up at least once.

Kanto
    1. Love at First Sight
    2. NFE Team
    3. Hit the Gym
    4. The Champion Challenge
    5. Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge
    6. Type Link
    7. Solo-Run

Johto
    1. Rainbow Road
    2. Rocket Challenge
    3. Scramble-Poliwrath, Monchoke/Monchamp, Granbull, Meganium, Venomoth, Magcargo
    4. What's Your Sign?
    5. Your (User)Name Challenge
    6. Stone Alone
    7. Monoletter

Hoenn
    1. Monocolor
    2. The In-Order Challenge
    3. Duo-Species Challenge
    4. Type Link
    5. The Wonder Trade Challenge (Play ORAS for this one, if you have it, if not then do Pick-A-Route)
    6. The Character Challenge
    7. AquaMagma Challenge

Sinnoh
    1. Rainbow Road
    2. Trio-Species Challenge
    3. Monotype (Bug or Ice would be a big challenge, they are the two weaker in defence)
    4. The Culinary Challenge
    5. Space Nerds Challenge
    6. Monocolor
    7. Retrograde

Unova
    1. Highest Stat-Special Defence
    2. Monoletter
    3. Trio-Species Challenge
    4. Signature Move
    5. Elite Mash Up
    6. Unusual Sighting (Roms are best for this, there's a downloadable randomizer online to help out.)
    7. Solo Run

Kalos
    1. The In-Order Challenge
    2. The Mega Evolution Challenge
    3. Flair of Flare Challenge
    4. Retrograde
    5. NFE Team
    6. Signature Move
    7. Pick-A-Route

Alola
    1. Z-moves Challenge
    2. Highest Stat- Speed
    3. Signature Move
    4. Stone Alone
    5. AquaMagma Challenge
    6. Duo-Species Challenge
    7. Your (User)Name Challenge

Randomized it with Random.org, which I used for the scramble as well, hope you enjoy~

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I think I need to request a reroll for the Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge for Kanto, though, because it's not actually possible to put together the full team of six in any one Kanto game without hacking in a version-exclusive.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    WEEKLY UPDATE: Pokémon Fire Red Unusual Sighting: Got Boulder Bagde after this
    -Naming myself Ancap(short for Anachocapitalist) and my rival Commnst
    -Got Liberty(Squirtle) from OAK's Lab
    -Got Life(Muk), Property(Cyndaquil), Lickitung, and Parasect on Route 1
    -Got Magmar on Route 2
    -Grinding till level 10

Years
  • Hey, Janp, I was glancing over the older bingo challenge, I'm wondering why Year of the Gogoat was removed, I think that one would be fun to play, even though it's alot similar to What's your sign.

Years
  • Hey, Janp, I was glancing over the older bingo challenge, I'm wondering why Year of the Gogoat was removed, I think that one would be fun to play, even though it's alot similar to What's your sign.
    Hi, I can't find the thread you're referring to. The one I took the rules from is this one, which already doesn't have Year of the Gogoat. Can you send me a link to the original thread?

Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
  • https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304575. in your first post, the connected link sent me here.
    Also, I am curious, Armaldo and its pre evalution, aren't they suitable for Scorpio?
    Oh this is the thread, thanks. I forgot I linked to it in the 1st post and though I linked to the other one. But looking at this now it has some more challenges that weren't in the other thread. I might add them to this incarnation. The main post need update anyway.

Years
  • I did it! Hit the gym kanto is done! Okay, team

Starmei-M-Genderless
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Surf
    Water Pulse (Figured I'd put the tm from the gym leader on the matching pokemon.)
    Blizzard

Alakazam-Sabrina-Female (I used my random thing to make the trade evolutions possible via level up, mainly cause I've never used an Alakazam before.)
    Moves:
    Confusion
    Psybeam
    Psychic
    Disable

Raichu-Lt. Surge- Male
    Thunderbolt
    Thundershock
    Shock Wave
    Brick Break

Pidgeot-Pit-Female (My Flying slave, still useful with Aerial ace.)
    Moves:
    Fly
    Aerial Ace
    Gust
    Quick Attack

Victreebel-Erika-Female (Wanted a vileplume but was using pokemon leaf green which is bellsprout...)
    Moves:
    Giga Drain
    Vine whip
    Sleep Powder
    Cut

Rhyhorn-Giovanni-Male
    Moves:
    Rock Tomb
    Strength
    Scary Face
    Earthquake

That's my team~ So one off several more to go!

Years
  • quick question, I have a rom called Cloud white (Fire red hack), which takes place in the kanto region with some later pokemon added in, can I still use it for my kanto strip?

Years
  • I've done those a while ago, but never got around to posting the update (as usual). As such I don't remember much about the runs other than being really surprised by how powerful Zangoose is, it basically swept everything (also while training my initally caught Zangoose, I found a shiny one :D, so I put that one on my team)

What's your sign? on Ruby

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Aqua Magma on Ruby

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:
    Team:
    Spoiler:

Currently I'm close to finishing a few other challenges and I've planned out the teams for the rest, so hopefully I'll be done soon :3

Years
  • Completed 2 more challenges in Crystal. It's too easy to default into elemental punches, so the runs go by really fast.

Your Name in Crystal

8 letters in my username meant I had a lot of pokemon to choose from, so I could build a powerful team.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

NFE Team in Crystal

There are quite a few good pokemon that evolve either by evolutionary stone or trade, so I didn't have to bother much with Everstones.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Team:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • (I don't want to double-post too much so it's another bulk update)

In-Order in White 2

I started that one a few months ago and got up to like 6th gym, but lacked the motivation to finish it. The team was ok, only Sunflora was falling behind a bit near the end.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Rainbow Road in Leaf Green

Pretty powerful team, so the run was quick.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Duo-Species in Platinum

Another challenge that I started some time ago and got pretty far, but this time I just forgot about it. Flint was a pain, but as much of a pain as Cyrus, that battle took a few resets.

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Blood Transfusions in White 2

Pretty good team, but also pretty slow :P. Used Patrat in the beginning until I got to my first planned team member (Magnemite)

Hall of Fame:
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Bingo Card:
    Spoiler:

So yeah, I'm on the final stretch now, I'll post all the challenges on the final update, pretty exciting :D

Back