• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Lengendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
Years
  • 'nothing just rain ' he lies as he trys and figures out the strange shape that seemed to get closer,dan apeared next to mewtwo and the shape disapeared, mewtwo was puzzled at what he saw,'dan you know eariler you said u saw something?'

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • "yes i did whats with you?".Bangs of noise came it was noise from a plane helicopter.
    *it landed and out cam 3 hooded guys wearing black suit with the shape of Unknown U the pokemon and they came it and sent out meightennas and 1 unknown A

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
  • 'who the heck are them guys?'and ill tell you later about that 'mewtwo looked around to see if any one else had notice the guys in black 'i think we got troble here dan so lets keep our guard up ok?'he said as he went and sat back down 'hmmm some thing is going on here and i dont like it'he whispered to him self 'torchic come here ' he comaned, torchic hope over to his master's side 'tooorr' it replyed 'its not safe here get in your pokeball ' torchic did as it was told and dissapered into the ball' what are they doing dan?'mewtwo called back to dan who was still at the window,

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • "i dont know lets run Resturn Torchic" Torchic got back in the pokeball i ran strait behing them out of the center into the rain and lighting

"Unkown use Hidden Power" comands a guy in the hooded uniform

mewtwo in armour

the mewtwo freak
    Years
  • 'dan where do u think your going come back?'mewtwo called after him as the unknown relesed its attack 'torchic go!'mewtwo threw torchics pokeball in the air and torchic stood to face the unknown ' torchic your fire moves are weak but use tackle now' mewtwo comanned to his pokemon. torchic ran stright into the unknown as it tryed to attack dan.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • *the torchic nearly hit it but when it got close it got pushed back by a cloud of dust as 2 Mightyenas started to attack* Dan ran out though the road as the unknown U attack hit mewtwo.

Im still needing more people please fill in the forms
    i have paused the roleplay untill more forms come in

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • Name:Kirk
    Description: He looks like the hero from leafgreen
    Personality: Bright vibrant, his mood depends on his situation really
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    History: He has a pokeball shaped like lugia, yet he can't open it, maybe if he finds dark lugia he can fin ally open the ball, until then he has to find the creature, he was born and bred in Jhoto
    Other:

Years
  • Name: Rachel

Description: https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/SinfulDragon/Anime/Female/Tomboy3.jpg

Personality: Up beat and full of energy; Rachel is always up for a good adventure, even if it means trouble for her. She uncaring of what may happen to her, even things as worse as death; as long as she gets the most out of her life, she doesn't care for what happens to her. But as foolish and uncaring about life as she may be, she will not allow harm to come to her friends and companions, though she may not care for life, she does feel that others lives are worth rescuing, she would not allow a comrade to fall without a fight. Overall, Rachel is caring and loyal to the end; you would have a hard time finding anyone more loyal and trustworthy than her.

Pokemon: Charmander

History: Rachel had lived an adventurous life for as long as she could remember. When she was younger she would go hiking with her father, who was a ranger in Fortree city, Hoenn. She would hardly ever been caught indoors, even when nightfall arrived; she would be camping out under the stars. Nothing could be more perfect than the life she lead when she was younger…nothing apart from the journey that has been offered to her now, to travel through new land with her own Pokemon companion, and who knows, there may be something more waiting for her out there.

Other: N/A

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • we can continue
    I ran though the naberying forest leaveing mewtwo alone i didnt feal bad but mad but i thought i will found out what is happening.
    *I am now in the forest seeing pokemon like weedle caterpie and wurmple*.Dan sent out Torchic and said "EMBER!" Torchic did so making a fire .

Haunted_Angel

Silverbane Forever
    Years
  • IC; i was wandering the forest when I saw a fire starting up, I thought I cant let this happen,"Chikorita , go quickly kick dirt up over that fire, don't let it spread" as i commanded chikorita followed, the mud was shrewn over the fire, but had no effect then suddenly the fire was gone, then I saw the origin of the fire, oh I a trainer with a torchic, i felt embarressed with myself, i went up to apologize

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • - -;; No offense Strider, but did you really help them? lol

First of all, you might wanna wait for more people to join next time before you actually start the rp. That way people will all start at the same time and don't have to catch up later.

Second, using * is not aloud. I know Strider already told you once, but you decided to ignore him so now i'm telling you. Might I add that it is also against the rules. I don't know if it will lead to a ban if you continue (I honestly don't know o___O) but if its against the rules then it must..

Also you have to post four or more lines when making an rp post. Less then four lines is also against the rules. (though once in a blue moon I tend to slip up with only three *cough* >.>)

Oh, also scripts aren't aloud either. Unless they are really good (I'll let Strider take care of that *dies*)

Btw, I like your avatar and banner Strider X3 Yeah, i'm a big Beyblade fan XD

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • Name: Namona
    Description: Long brown hair, Striped orange and white shirt, and jeans ripped in the knees.
    Personality:Peppy and outgoing. She will cheer anyone up when they see her happy. Only when she is meditating, she gets mad when anyone interupts her.
    Pokemon: Charmander
    History: Her dad works at the pokemon HQ lab, and her Mom helps dock ships and boats at Gateon Port. She's often going back and forth between them, that is untill she turned ten. She is currently traveling to get her first pokemon.
    Other: She has phycic powers, very faint ones. Al she can do is use her So called "power" To meditate

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • Name: DCB
    Description: Cousin of Lance, Uses strong pokemon, lost against the Pokemon League 3 times, and lost his all his strong pokemon. Really helpful.
    Personality: Helpful, but has a bad temper problem. Likes researching pokemon, and likes attack moves best.
    Pokemon: Charmander, LVL 5. Cyndaquil LVL 5
    History: Has been a former Team Unknown member at age 16, but quit after being tired of traveling in search of Dark Lugia. An IQ test shows his IQ above normal.
    Has spent days helping Proffesor Birch in Littleroot in Hoenn. Finally traveled again after turning 17, but not joining Team Unknown to do so. Team Unknown still highly regards him as the best trainer on their team.

Other: Has a portable teleporter in pocket that is only used at a last resort for escaping from danger.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • You guys need any more?

Name: Ryo
    Description: He has light blue hair ,that curves inwards and falls over his eyes, and ruby red eyes. He wears a red shirt with a blue vest on top and wears a blue jean pants with red stripes. He has a deep sea blue colored necklace that he wears which was his mom's.
    Personality: He is nice and easy going. He has little comment about things but when its about pokemon, he becomes a different person. He is usually calm and focused. He is easily befriended and is helpful to others. Though he may look like your average teenager, he is quite skilled in handling Pokemon well. He also has an extensive knowledge on pokemon.
    Pokemon: A BULBASAUR!
    History: He has traveled the lands and helped many pokemon and people.(He started at age 10 of course) After he stopped traveling, at the age of 15, he settled down in LittleRoot and enjoyed life as a regular guy with his pokemon. After 4 years, he feels that the pokemon world was calling to him again and so he starts to journey through the unknown lands with his trustworthy Bulbasaur.
    Other: N/A

Huff Huff. That was a lot.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • you 3 are in

and Kakashi and Sasuke Lover i didnt know that * was against the rules and strider is helping me but he wont reply oftion because he is bizzy

Dragonscanbite no higher then level 5 pokemon is alowed
    but no one said having more than 1 is not alowed so you have a level 5 charmander and Cyndaquil

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • --Walking into woods looking for pokemon...--

Hey...I think I see...ah!! Dirt is in my eyes! --Rubs eyes franticly--
    Oh, a Chickorita...and oh! Hi you too. How do you do? Taking a little walk in the woods I see. Well...hey! Team Unknown is coming! --say to team unknown-- Hey guys! Remember me? I'm DCB. --One member says-- Oh,
    ar-are these your freinds? Sorry sir...uh..we didn't know...w-we just thought...th-they where troublemakers...
    --I say-- Ah, its okay....
    --Whispers to the two-- you never need to run from team unknown. They get suspicious real easy, I should know, I've been in they're group...

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • Return Torchic went back in poke ball.I saw figures in the back ground so i hide in a bush.I see the black figures get closer i ran back to my house not knowing where or what i was doing i just ran . untill i hit a tree and fell unconsois. ohh no i said as i slowly fell down .Bang i hit the ground.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • Hm....where'd he go...--hears a loud bang--

Oohh...that must of hurt...

--goes into woods-- I thought he ran through here...hm...
    --finds him laying on the ground unconsouis--
    --sigh-- Ran into a tree... --goes to nearby lake with bucket--
    this should do the trick.... --pours water on the guys face--

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back