• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Then we'll just have to steal the BBQ sauce and bring it here >:)

I don't even know if I have points yet... I think I've quoted some peeps, but I don't know if I've had a chain or not and so on #3hard5me

But BBQ sauce though... God's gift to oven food and grills.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm a loser who can put BBQ and/or Ranch or anything as weird/disgusting as that sounds.

I can also literally put nearly anything (normally meat though I'm not that weird I don't think) on bread or tortilla and just eat it that way.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i've only ever eaten Chili's.. twice, maybe.

i really don't remember anything about those meals as far as the food goes lmao.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well its very dark here, quite windy with a chance of rain later. How is it where you are? ;)

Years
    Nice and cool nights here, but the day time was scorching. 85 degrees up here, and I hate the heat, and spring, and summer, and any sort of intense heat.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    The sky has been gray and grumpy. It's like the man up there is a) having a constipation or b) a drum solo.

I want it to rain already. >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back