• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I hope one of the events for a future week is a Halo tournament.

C'mon, you can't call it "Red vs Blue" and not involve Halo.
    That's like saying "you can't call it Red vs Blue and not involve Homestuck."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And the air was as full of agreement, as the atmosphere of concur.

Jess. You don't watch HS.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I hope one of the events for a future week is a Halo tournament.

C'mon, you can't call it "Red vs Blue" and not involve Halo.

i was actually more tempted to involve Team Fortress 2 instead.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or if you were watching one of the flash videos 8)

Btw aren't the "quote wars" kinda weird? Because if you post back and forth with a Red, they get points too so... The only time you can win is if you're the one to start the quoting and also happen to be the last in the chain before it breaks. Re-quoting a Red who quoted you is not beneficial really. Or?

Last edited:

Lucid

The only games I play are older then most of the people on this forum.

I dunno, that's a good question. Maybe how many you end up with in the end or how many team members get points...?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Or if you were watching one of the flash videos 8)

Btw aren't the "quote wars" kinda weird? Because if you post back and forth with a Red, they get points too so... The only time you can win is if you're the one to start the quoting and also happen to be the last in the chain before it breaks. Re-quoting a Red who quoted you is not beneficial really. Or?

i assume that's why we call it a war. because you're kinda fighting for the last word there, lmao.

don't worry though, this is our hardest theme i would say. the rest are not as.. informative.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i assume that's why we call it a war. because you're kinda fighting for the last word there, lmao.

don't worry though, this is our hardest theme i would say. the rest are not as.. informative.
    It's not just the last chainer who gets the points, is it? :o

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    It's not just the last chainer who gets the points, is it? :o

the points go to whichever team gets the highest chain record by the end of the week. the team that gets the points is decided by last poster, yes.

so far i think Blue's highest chain is 10.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh..... I thought we were just gathering points and got points for any quote. But it was even more complicated. My brain hurts haha... Fight on, those who can muster!

Lucid

It looks like the fire died down anyway, if anyone will cap 10, I'd be surprised. Or a new super topic would need to pop up. ;/

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Oh..... I thought we were just gathering points and got points for any quote. But it was even more complicated. My brain hurts haha... Fight on, those who can muster!

everytime you quote a Red team member, you get a point.

but as far as quote wars go, we're just trying to break each high chain record basically. so that one of the teams at the end of the week can be like, "We won highest quote chain! Go team!" i really don't know if i'm making sense anymore. the process is harder to explain and understand than we originally anticipated.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    oh well. our next theme is gonna be a nice change of pace. :')

tally day for our points is coming up though, so count up your points soon if you all don't mind! we still gotta beat Red, ya know. c;

Lucid

If this is gonna have anything to do with nice, I'm down.

Edit: that was sarcasm. Send halp.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back