• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    did somebody say

The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

gallery

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    New Theme!

The Daily Words --

This week you'll all be taking part in The Daily Words. For TDW, you'll be posting around the Treehouse while seeing how many times you can use 5 daily selected words without the other team getting suspicious of you. You'll want to continue keeping track of your points [1 per word use], but this week will be slightly different. You'll want to not only post the threads that you've competed in, but also how many times you've used the 5 words in each of your posts. Now, if you start to get suspicious of someone on the other team, PM one of your team's leaders [for Blue team, Larry] with the words or word you believe are being used. If you're correct, your team will get 2 points and the other team will stop getting points for using that word. The next day it starts all over again with 5 new words.

This game is also played on a trust basis. Do not go in the Red team's thread and scrounge around for their Daily words.

Play fair guys. It's no fun if you cheat.

On that note, the mods will not be participating in guessing Daily Words on the other team, because we know each other's for visibility purposes and it wouldn't be fair.

So without further ado -- story, metal, shut, live, reply.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    can we agree on a different set of 5 strange sounding words to try and use along with the actual words just to confuse the red team? :p or is that not allowed

Outlier

Would you guys get mad if I quoted a red and said "Hahaha that reminds me of the time I shut, live, reply, metal story."

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    So we have to use all five words?

you can use any of them at your leisure, whenever you feel like putting them somewhere in your post. you get a point per word usage, so the goal is to use all 5 as many times as you can throughout the day without getting caught.

don't want Reds figuring out any of our 5 words, because then we'll lose more point chances. :P

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    you can use them at your leisure, whenever you feel like putting them somewhere in your post. you get a point per word usage, so the goal is to use all 5 as many times as you can throughout the day without getting caught.

don't want Reds figuring out any of our 5 words, because then we'll lose more point chances. :P

Ah okay. It's easier to slip in 1/2 words into a post xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I honestly believe that someone will be a boring idiot and look in the other teams' thread. I'm not gonna be that one tho :3

Outlier

I've clicked on that thread a few times by accident since this whole thing started but I didn't pay much attention before exiting. Maybe give teams their own private sections next time? I'd imagine that's easier said than done though.

Years
    Yeah, I've done that a few times myself, just kinda click without thinking and then haul myself out of there fast when I realize whoops these are not the people I should be seeing in this thread ahhhh

also: boop. Managed to fit two of the words into there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back