• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your muse (inspiration)?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Note: This doesn't have to be regarded towards art. Basically, it's just about what inspires you the most in your life. It can be anything you want it to be whether it's a hero or a family member just... anything.

Mine is obvious though. I mean, do you REALLY need to ask what my muse is? I mean come on... it literally slaps you in the fucking face. IT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS. :D

Here's a hint:

What is your muse (inspiration)?

See? I told you my answer was obvious. Need I say more? :P I've only like literally discussed him on PC over a million times already.

So yeah, what is your inspiration or muse? Why do you consider said thing to be your muse or inspiration?

pkmin3033

Music, because it is the only thing that is guaranteed to prompt some sort of emotion in me. Specifically, anything with a dramatic choir/orchestra in it inspires me to do things, and that's typically the music I listen to when I'm trying to do something like writing or graphics, but music has always been my muse.

Even if I loathe the song/track/piece in question, it inspires me to actually get off my backside and get things done. If I love it, I'm just that much more motivated to do whatever is on my mind at the moment. Music is awesome.

Years
    Music, because it is the only thing that is guaranteed to prompt some sort of emotion in me. Specifically, anything with a dramatic choir/orchestra in it inspires me to do things, and that's typically the music I listen to when I'm trying to do something like writing or graphics, but music has always been my muse.

Even if I loathe the song/track/piece in question, it inspires me to actually get off my backside and get things done. If I love it, I'm just that much more motivated to do whatever is on my mind at the moment. Music is awesome.

Music inspires me too :D Many things inspires me, and music is one of them too!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I love stories. Whenever I watch/read/listen to a good one, I get really excited and inspired to create something like that. It's what fills my thoughts at work, and one of the things I get really carried away with in conversations. Once you get me started on a story idea, I'll just keep going until you know as much about the story as I do.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
    My muse is usually the people in my life. A lot of stories and things I come up with have people in them that are based on those most important to me.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I've always told myself that my brother was my primary inspiration as to why I continue to keep going in life. The dude is a programmer, a developer, and he's pretty much a wizard in the world of computers, and I wanted to be just like him. My passion lies within technology so I wanted to become just as good as he is when it comes to programming as well as hardware and software knowledge!

That's like me with Takeru. The guy is a fucking fashion designer, a vocalist for a most popular VK band AND he can play both bass & guitar as well. Not that I want to be like him, but it's the strength he has that helps me and inspires me. He's the most amazing person ever. Even though he struggles everyday, he still tries so hard to be strong just to keep his fans from worrying too much. <3 That's one of the reasons he's my hero and inspiration.

For me, it'd be music... but it'd be SuG to be specific. SuG always makes me really happy and hyper to the point where I'm all flappy and squealing all of the time. I listen to them a lot because they bring me so much joy. It's even better knowing that I have an amazing hero to make me smile as well. <3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Music inspires me more than anything, I live for that stuff. Metal pumps me up big time, while indie helps me think creatively when I need to.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Depends on what I am getting inspiration for really.

I find for graphics, listening to some heavy music really helps me get into it. I don't why really, but it works. I can't do it easily without it now.

If I'm travelling long distances surrounded by people (i.e. an hour on the underground) I will shut myself off from the others and listen to music, but not heavy. It's better to listen to 80's for me, when I'm travelling.

My inspiration in life however would be my family. They've supported me since the beginning, with everything I've ever done. From making a shield for history (which my grandad helped me make out of metal and not out of foam or wood like everyone else's, and it was super cool) to writing a 50 word short story which ended up being published in a collection of the short stories. That was cool. But yeah, for everything I've ever done and ever will do, my family will be my inspiration. I live to make them proud.

Back