• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I should have really used that line in the past. Probably would have saved me some trouble.

Well, least your internet didn't crap out on you for not reason whatsoever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. Sadly, it wasn't even my college internet this time. It was our internet at home. No idea what happened, but resetting the router worked so oh well.

Internet at the College's Library sucks after 12 though. It's funny, because you would think that the library would have better wifi considering a lot of people go there to study and research. Maybe that's why a lot of people use the computers there instead of their own laptop.

Years
    395. The more people there are on a single WiFi network, the slower it is. But if your school has unstable equipment, the IT department there needs to take care of that.

Personally, though, I like my school's cafeteria more than the student lounge because there's more natural light in the cafeteria. /minimized Civ IV for the moment to install some software to take screencaps with since Civ is being weird about screencaps

Years
    393. It's probably either shoddy equipment or just too many people on at once. Either way, the school and its IT department need to do something about it. A terrible computer does nothing unless they've got boatloads of malware or download huge files while on campus.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    392. Which isn't uncommon considering most university libraries are open to the general public, not just students.

Years
    391. However, the public usually doesn't go out of its way to visit unless the municipal/county facilities are full, terrible, or nonexistent. (b'-')b

And I took 177 screencaps with Fraps for a Civilization IV Let's Play I plan on starting chronicling tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, there are more students on during the lunch hours, but they're over in the Cafeteria for the most part. So if anything, it's the IT department, because the internet over in the cafeteria is fine during lunch hours now. It's funny, because the cafeteria internet got better, while the library internet didn't seem to. Idk, I'll have to see the next time I need to study or something.

... I'm typing this whole post while I have no internet. What fun! Luckily, it was just me stupidly pressing F2 or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDDDDD

You should come down here and tell them to fix it so it doesn't stop my studying. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

smack them

damn. :[ well, maybe if enough people complain or something, idk.

in other news, i think i know why i don't use my main on chrome. (b'')b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Chrome for some reason likes to spaz or whatever and causes me to double-post (the last three double-posts I made were because of Chrome). I'm on Safari right now see if it'll do the same thing, but now Chrome is strictly going to be for Alts. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't get it when I'm on firefox back home, and I'm not getting it now on this computer that has IE. But I got it when I was using my Mom's laptop the other day. Sooo yeah, it really depends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back