• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... I can't be any worse than my first attempt at animation!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't see how you can misinterpret those rules. o3o There's even an example. But it doesn't matter anymore; now you know what to do.

Errrrr.... It was yeeears ago. xD; Back in like... 2004-2005.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My first attempt at animating was using Lunapic to have a revolving avatar. I also used it to switch out text and whatnot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The program I used was _________ and it was a revolving avatar for me as well... I think.

In other news, Rossu-Pie. Do you have a Cyndaquil on VDex? If not, do you want one? XD /has two Cyndas.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sure, I'd love one! /nickname it Corona please; Idc what gender it is I just like Corona for a Cyndaquil in general XD;

And it took me a while to reply 'cause I went hunting for starters. /clicked over two Bulbasaurs sob I swear those things hate me, and clicked over another shiny Yellow Vulpix AND a normal Yellow one which is what I still need for the normal ones

Do you need a Chikorita perchance? I know you asked for Water starters other than Toto but Idk.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alright! I'll name it Corona then. :D

I found my White Vulpix. Now I'm going to see if I can get a Shiny Pink, Shiny Blue and Shiny Red before getting the Black Vulpix. Clicked over a Charmander. /sob.

Why yes, yes I do! idk what I want it to be named though. XD Out of the Grass Starters though, I've only seen Chikorita once sooo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...And it escaped despite me using a Great Ball to increase my chances of catching it. /goes back to searching sob

I still need a shiny Blue and Green and a normal Yellow. I already have Tsubaki the Black and Masamune the White |D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years

Heh, this is a pretty funny looking game... It's funny how its kind of at a deadlock, lol!

Anyways, I wish they had a blue Vulpix as shiny. And Delibird too. I think that would be the best xD. But it always seemed weird to me how Kecleon is always one colour... (well, it has a shiny form but I think it should be able to be found in alternate colours!)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

**** you VDex. :( /just saw another Red Vulpix. Wtf.

I'm probably going to name my black one 'Presea' if it's female, and give it a Pink bow. |3; My white male Vulpix is Genis. /has more Males than Females. Wheee.

The males have disappeared again.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'd love to get Scarves for them, but I have no berries and I'm not doing Gacha x9999 just to get the required ones.

VDex messing with you too? /two successfully caught RB Geodudes yesterday plus a bunch of female starters and now two Bulbasaur

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Blue Vulpix would look better than Vulpixs' current shiny. xD Though I love Ninetale's shiny.

Reminds me that I need to head to Hoenn again to get my free berry.

Yes, yes it is. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I actually like the normal Blue Vulpix more than the shiny. Idk why, I just do XD;

And Tsubaki and Masamune probably won't evolve 'til later, I'll keep 'em Vulpix for now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You need to add me on your Palpad so I can add you, Dondon!

I won't disagree with you there. |D

It's funny how I'll be naming both my White and Black Vulpixs after the two short people of ToS, and yet they'll be evolving though I could probably get another White Vulpix and name it Raine and evolve that one instead.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I can link you to his profile if you want o3o /found it via the forums there

Tsubaki's really tall, but right now she's really short. Black also seems more evil, and yet that's the Vulpix she is (because the White one I came across was Male so I named that one Masamune instead).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back