• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. Us girls still have the upperhand. We don't have anything to worry until the boys manage to make it below the 500 mark.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's almost 11 and I'm still reading a 40 pages per chapter popular comedy manga. I'm so glad I got back into this series <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've always preferred Clefairy, honestly. /Pixy versus Kevin, who will win

..."Sweet Heart" for the chocolate heart in BW? That's terrible. Really, Nintendo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Heart Sweets did kind of suck, but to reverse the name and take out the unneeded S just led to a punny name.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This is fifth gen. They should've started anew ;; Changing the name from Isshu to Unova doesn't count. And besides, the puns usually stay with Pokemon, not items.

Also, does it figure when I want to continue reading manga Manga Reader is dead?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    584. I love my PS2, sometimes even more than my PS3. So many good games and nostalgia omg <33

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    585. They're fun, but I tired really quickly of mine. D: Except for Mario Kart Wii, that game will always be fun no matter what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back