• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Just because I'm "listed" as a girl doesn't mean I should post down. What if I feel masculine today? If we're going by strict rules then technically you should be counting down, too.. but then that'd ruin the fun :C
    OH SNAP! i guess sometimes i act girly too so perhaps i will count up one of these days

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I'm ignoring and correcting the count. Kura, I see what you're doing, so stop being such a pain about it. :/

See this post where I actually ASKED about it. Now I can't stop you if you change your listed gender as long as you don't do it too often, but play fair. :<

... To be honest... I'm not sure (seeing your question above). I think in the past people have gotten away with it, but it was all before my time as a mod. You might want to ask Netto that, since he's been modding this place much longer than I.

As for being genderless... I think it's fine as long as you don't continuously switch between genders and go both up and down. So... announce with gender you're helping and go by that? xD;

Miscounting is the bane of OT's existence. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back