• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not our fault you got hungry due to a conversation what was several days ago. :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first Silver was like that, because when I first played the same I started it around 8pm, and I didn't bother setting the clock. When I lost that game and got a new one, I did the same thing for nostalgia's sake. Would have done it on Soul Silver if it didn't use the DS (could have changed the DS time, but that would have been work.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pft. They're like the clock in my room. I've gotten so used to my clock being an hour ahead when I set it to the right time it felt wrong so I set it to be an hour ahead agani.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I haven't played my GBC games in ages ;;

I need to find someone selling GBC's in good condition! :o

Years
    396. Well, that's better than my clocks in my room. One's 3 hours and 1 minute ahead, while the other's 1 hours and 27 minutes ahead. |B /far too lazy to fix them

You could hunt for a working GBA instead, since the GBA is backwards compatible. (b'-')b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back