• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Boy/Girl Thread! Redone With New Rules! Rule Set A In Effect!

Meganium`

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    I say Buneary and Lopunny are good either way, male or female.

Last edited:

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

Yeah. Bunearys and Lopunny's are definitely not as bad as some of the other Pokemon when it comes to being both genders.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

Nah. I think Blaziken is decent as a female. Female Machamp needs to become nonexistant, though.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I think Male Jynx would make even less sense than Female Mr. Mime.

Though, then again, it IS called "MR. Mime", after all. Shoulda been "Miss Mime" if it were female

Years
  • Most of my Pokemon teams are predominantly one gender, though it varies from game to game. I only have one female member on my Pearl team, and it's a Rapidash. I even have a male Roserade, which I find a little strange because Roselia has a distinctly feminine look, even if Budew and Roserade do not.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I have the opposite that you have, DJ, for my American Plat. team XD

My male Togekiss is the only male in the team. Then I have female Torterra, Milotic, Altaria, Glaceon, and Umbreon.

And in my Pearl, I'm aiming for all females <3

And in Japanese Plat., I believe I have... All female, again. Torterra, Luxray, Crobat, Milotic, Lopunny, and Espeon.

And in Emerald... Female Swampert, Male Gardevoir, Female Crobat, Male Aggron, Female Altaria, Female Ninetales.

Every single one of them nicknamed, of course ;D

Years
  • 440. Well, the rest of my team is: male Emopleon (could pass as either gender), male Alakazam (more suited to be male with the mustache, though the female ones do have it far shorter), male Machamp (should only be males), and a male Staraptor (same as Empoleon).

In Sapphire, I think I had an predominantly female team, though that may have been in LeafGreen.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

In LeafGreen... Shoot, you're making me recall annoying things ; ;

Female Blastoise, Nidorina (do I even NEED to state the gender?), Female Jolteon, Female Ninetales, Female Clefable, and Female something else. Probably.

Once again, all of them are nicknamed~ Only they have simple nicknames.

Back