• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    When he comes back from vacation I'll ask Rogi the flying leader from H&S to double up here nopiddy. He is very god with flying POkemon.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Had a quick rematch against Hivarius, and he won. Sceptile showed no mercy on Izanagi, and finished off Doom rather quickly.

I've issued his reward, an shiny Eevee, bold natured holding Grass Knot TM. Hope you like it!

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    In my personal experience, I reccomend you take on Crimsonstorm's offer. He is an excellent trainer. But of course, you don't need me to tell you that, do you? He's beaten many of you already.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Gah...everyone else I would like to face are never on when I am it seems (Time Knight, Polkop), don't exist unless I am just blind and don't see there posts (Sky Warrior) or quit and haven't been replaced (Xtreme99)

My luck is awful...

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Need a substitute for about 2 weeks for Sakurah's normal gym, shes gonna be real busy.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    That's because Sky Warrior has never posted. Here is the link to his profile: https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=160929

Ohhhh....thanks Greene! I like this outcome better than he did actually post plenty of times and I was just blind.

(I was just feeling really lazy at the time and didn't feel like looking for him)

EDIT: Was able to finally meet up with Polkop.

I managed to pull out a 2-0 win.

That Dusknoir caused my team more trouble than it probably should have.

GG!

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    beat polkop 5 seconds before a dc but he hasnt given me my badge yet

That's not very nice of him. If a leader of any league doesn't give you your badge when you earn it and doesn't tell you why, just ask the head of the league for it.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    There was a flying gym leader (xtreme) but he left ( i got lucky enough i could challenge him in time)
    there looking for a new one for the moment

Back