• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    Yeah me too, I like battling gym leaders, I really want to battle Sakurah cause the prize is a NZ Jirachi! XD

that yeah me too replied on skythurs post

Last edited:

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    Yea I saw that and I wanted to battle you immediately for that, but your rule says I can only use uu or nu pokés, and I only have Typhlosion and Arcanine from those, and that wouldn't be a good match up because you're the leader of the water gym XD

Painter

BEWARE THE LETTUCE CHILDREN!
    Years
    Yea I saw that and I wanted to battle you immediately for that, but your rule says I can only use uu or nu pokés, and I only have Typhlosion and Arcanine from those, and that wouldn't be a good match up because you're the leader of the water gym XD

wow nice i need to come up with a more attractive prize

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
    Slowbro is on my team, that I use for everyone, for the most part. (had a 6 poke sweep against the Steel leader here)

I use Ludicolo from time to time. (He brings his broom every once and a while)

but my current team for the Frontier League is actually MIlotic-less.

Slowking

Live By The Creed
    Years
    I just bred a shiny lotad a few days ago, but he's not so good ( gentle nature, bad moves: I forgot to breed it with leech seed)

Back