• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    Hey sorri Ive been abstent for a couple days (parties) Cough anyway what is this about serpine "quiting" earlier today Can someone gimme a hand and Ill get ya in the league right away Sakurah

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Okay, sweet. I have enough normal. :3
    I can help you if you want. Well, idk how but I can try.
    Do you have MSN?

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    do you have any way we can talk? messanger wise?
    this way i can help you with banners and its easier to talk.
    btw, i have 5 normal ready. :3

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    Uhh not exactly im pretty messenger less (that i know of) till i get my new computer

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I have msn, but I'm not currently signed in since my backup computer is a lagmonster. Mines [email protected], I'll sign in but I'll be lagged a bit :P

I would like to wish everyone the best of luck in the tourney, HAVE FUN EVERYONE.

Sakurah

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Okay, I added ya Tanya. :D
    I hope we can get this league on the way. ^_^
    I'll help with the graphics and prizes if needed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    hey, piddy, can we challenge gym leaders for their positions with our own type-specific team?

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I'm going to touch up on a few circumstances before I'm challenged. The following details are now finalized due to certain limitations.
    These terms are final and will not be changed.
    The Bronze League

The Terms:
    - 4 on 4 singular battle.
    - No Ubers
    - No hacks
    -Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause are in effect.
    -No same pokemon, no same held item.

The Prize:

The Bronze League
    The Thanatos Badge, an emblem that represents accomplishment in the Dark Gym.

But thats not all:

All winners of my battle will recieve a SHINY White, Bold Natured Eevee (cloned through Pokemon Emerald) and holding the TM of your choice. Alternative item prize: Lucky Egg.
    The Bronze League

[Please allow up to 30 minutes to recieve your Eevee]

Last edited:

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Is the Bronze League officially opened, it says so in the first post, but I want to make sure. Also, where can I view these "clauses", I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2011
    Standard clauses are as follows: OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Evasion Clause, Uber Clause

No Ubers

This means that the following Pokemon are banned:
    - Arceus
    - Darkrai
    - Deoxys (all forms)
    - Dialga
    - Giratina
    - Groudon
    - Ho-oh
    - Kyogre
    - Latias (with soul dew)
    - Latios (both with and without soul dew)
    - Lugia
    - Manaphy
    - Mew
    - Mewtwo
    - Palkia
    - Rayquaza
    - Wobbuffet
    - Wynaut

Sleep Clause
    You may only put one Pokemon to sleep at a time. Once that Pokemon wakes up, you may put it or another Pokemon to sleep again. But again, only one Pokemon on their team can be asleep at one time. Pokemon asleep due to the effects of Rest or Effect Spore do NOT count towards that limit.

Species Clause
    Each Pokemon must be of a different species. Different Pokedex number means it's a different species.

Evasion Clause and OHKO Clause
    Sometimes grouped together as "No DT/OHKO". The following moves are banned:
    - Double Team
    - Minimize
    - Fissure
    - Guillotine
    - Sheer Cold
    - Horn Drill

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Ah, thanks XLoGyBeArX, much appreciated :D.

Terralius

Ground Novice
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    I look forward to challenging you, although it may be a while. I will donate Serpine's Dragonite to the next E4 member. Well, He IS my Best Friend, and coincidentally his name is also Adam, so that's how I know him. I got all of his Pokemon ^.^. So yeah, If anyone's the next Dragon E4 I'll hand over a Dragonite.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Guess what? I'm back. But not as a Dragon Trainer. No, I love the Water type now. So you still have to find a Dragon E4. Oh, and Dark Cookie? Terralius Isn't my Brother. I also want my Dragonite back, Terra!

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
    I maybe getting a laptop on monday so ill be able to make badges and wifi is back too so no worries

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Since he's the only leader apparently on, I'll challenge Scizstorm. I'd like to post a question or two first however.

1. Are those the only clauses in effect at your gym?

2. How many pokemon of your type (Dark) are you required to use? I don't believe it directly states it in the first post (I'll reread it anyhow, I may have simply missed it).

Edit: Ah, found it.
    You are allowed a pokemon of different type
    I assume that means your team will consist of 3 Dark types and one pokemon not of the Dark type, correct?

Edit...: Well, now Polkop is the only GL on, so I s'pose I'll challenge him instead. Post or VM me your gym's rules if you're up for it.

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Since he's the only leader apparently on, I'll challenge Scizstorm. I'd like to post a question or two first however.

1. Are those the only clauses in effect at your gym?

2. How many pokemon of your type (Dark) are you required to use? I don't believe it directly states it in the first post (I'll reread it anyhow, I may have simply missed it).

No, you are right, Noppidy haven't say us how many of our type that we need.

There my rules:
    No uber, sleep clause, species clause, evasion and OHKO clause.
    No grass type move.
    At least 2 UU, NU pokemon in your team.

Prize:
    Badge and any non-uber pokemon of you choice

EDIT: I have change the no fighting for no grass

Last edited:
    Back