• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Actually it does say that you're required to use 5 pokemon of your type in the first post. (see my previous post).

Also...odd rule. I'll see if I can put together a team for ya. I'll VM you when I'm ready.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    No, you are right, Noppidy haven't say us how many of our type that we need.

There my rules:
    No uber, sleep clause, species clause, evasion and OHKO clause.
    No fighting type move.
    At least 2 UU, NU pokemon in your team.

Prize:
    Badge and any non-uber pokemon of you choice

Seems very like my gym but with the added extra of elimnating a weakness altogether.

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Well, Seeing as I'm no longer an E4, I'll take the challenge. En Guarde, I suppose! Ha Ha!

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I have an incoming battle request from a participant. Hopefully I can try out my pokemons ><. Wish me luck.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Battle Results:

Tanya vs Duil
    Tanya wins
    It was a close call, I think the crit Trimegist made me win the battle. Kudos Duil! Remember, after the duration period is up you can request a rematch with me, so its not over yet!

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Sure, I just gotta turn my machine on again and I'm set to go ^^

Going online now, good luck :3

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I've recently been training up some Dragons so you know I may try take your last E4 slot. I don't really have a lot of time on my hands what with my H&S gym and all, but since it's an E4 position I suspect I won't see much action so I'd like to take the position or try out or whatever way it is ye do these thnigs around here.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    2 people who requested a battle never came on. I've been waiting ages @_@ I'm gonna go and get 6 eevees pal parked for now, so transfer should be instant.

Expect me on at about 12:00 noon BST +0 for all who want to battle with me. I'm still on for another two hours tonight, but incase you miss me, thats the time I'll be on, most likely I'll be earlier.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Interesting league here, well I haven't challenged anyone from here yet. I challenge the dark gym. :)

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Battle Results:
    Tanya vs Crimson
    Crimson Wins!
    He recieves the Thanatos Badge, an Eevee and the TM of his request, Grass Knot. Good going!

The Bronze League

Back