• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bug pokemon club

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    He he, I gotta question. Can we change sprites? I want something else. At the time I picked beedrill, I hadn't though it through much. As long as no one has taken it. Besides, didn't someone want bedrill anyway?

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Pokedragonfire said:
    He he, I gotta question. Can we change sprites? I want something else. At the time I picked beedrill, I hadn't though it through much. As long as no one has taken it. Besides, didn't someone want bedrill anyway?
    Yeah you can change sprites if you want, Just tell me after you change them.
    And i don't think anyone wanted beedrill.​

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Since shiny scizor has been taken, may I join as
    The bug pokemon club
    ?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    is the purpose of a club to have a sprite in our sigs next to text that says we're in a club? (i'm not saying that that's uncool or anything) but i'm wondering if there's maybe something more to it? well, for now i'll give you details on one of my bugs, maybe it'll start something interesting:

heracross/L50/male/swarm/adamant/quick claw

HP: 154
    Attack: 160
    Defence: 101
    Sp. Attack: 45
    Sp. Defence: 117
    Speed: 106

Brick Break, Endure, Reversal, Megahorn

so, i guess, be impressed by his power or something... or give me advice about what to do with him to make him better. kthnx

Years
    you should use a ledian its better that way, he can learn fighting type moves, and since he evolves he may have beter stats.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    kirby00 said:
    you should use a ledian its better that way, he can learn fighting type moves, and since he evolves he may have beter stats.

It's his choice, let him make it. Some of us like other pokemon better than others, despite moves or evolution anyway.

Years
    but he did say to give him advice so thats simply wut i did
    seph check out the rp ur in... gym leaders tourny 9u know the 1 i made) and read my story line, is it good?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i might do that, i don't know... i don't have a gameshark and i'm not very good at colloseum... so heracross will sufice for now.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well... yes... i hate 2 on 2 battles! they're so confusing... makes my head spin...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what does that mean? last night i had my head full of thoughts about my all bug team... it's really confusing... so confusing that it took up all the memory on my laptop to type!!!! be afraid. o, and last weekend, i actually started getting into colloseum. (yes!) *so cool*

Years
    use shindja,ninjask,beedrill(fr/lg)/heracross(mega horn if hera, and brick break too, toxic if beedrill with fury-cutter),scizor (metal claw, fury-cutter, steel wing/w/e else),masquirien (teach water attacks b4 it evolves, hyrdopump/surf if surf can be sued), water sport,mudsport if it can or silver wind if it cant, and raindance if it can or air cutter if it cant, the forretress (spikes,iron defense, explosion, and safeguard/protect)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hmmm... i'm definatly gonna use shedinja and heracross, but i want a little bit of variety elsewhere. like only one bug/flying, only one bug/poison, only one bug/steel, and one pure bug. just to mix things up.

Back