• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bug pokemon club

falling up+
    Years
    rofl i dunno its been going on for two or three pages and i still dont think kirbster and i have gotten anywhere...pokepoop these battles are gonna be extremely long especially with the 5 or so in line. We should find a way to shorten them or something...hmm o yeah 100 posts WOO!

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Ref: Masquerain is confused but it uses it's silverwind anyway!
    Masquerain heal a little with leftovers.
    Shedinja gets faster with speed boost.

Masquerain hp: 155 *confused*

Shedinja hp: 110.

003 your right about that, so in the next round (when kirby00 and 003 are done) we will all have 100 hp, we can only use 2 items and no more lemonades.
    And who wants to be the judge for my match?

Last edited:

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    New member list and battle list!

Ok, heres the member list...
    ------------Member List------------
    Leader/Founder: Pokepoop-Shiny Scizor.
    Co-Leader: Pokedragonfire-Yanma.
    Member: pokemonwiz-Caterpie.
    Member: pokejungle-Fortress.
    Member: SKARMONY-Armaldo.
    Member: Charmander005-Butterfree.
    Member: Kirby00-Shedinja.
    Member: rsgh-Heracross.
    Member: Tendo-Shiny Shedinja.
    Member: 003-Masquerain.
    Member: Mew22-Scyther.
    Member: eliana-Shiny Scyther.
    Member: Scyther-Scizor. (Some old members got the boot because they don't have a sprite and member of the bug club in there sig anymore)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    BCB List! (if you don't want to battle just say you give up)

#1-Kirby00 vs. 003.
    #2-Pokepoop vs. pokejungle.
    #3-eliana vs. tendo.
    #4-rsgh5 vs. Mew22.
    #5-SKARMONY vs. Charmander005.
    #6-Pokedragonfire vs. pokemoniwz.

(New rule: if a battle starts and only one person shows up and the other doesn't, the other person will have 2 days to post a attack, if he/she doesn't he/she will lose.)

Last edited:

falling up+
    Years
    id judge your match but i think im compromised since you just recently judged me and kirbsters match. Mabye get an outside member for all future matchs? So that bias judging could be avoided?

Years
    my shedinja used shadow ball (also since i have speed boost, and i think u said that shedinja doesnt get to go 2ice in a row, so will speed boost be an advantage if I cant go 2ice in a row, or wut?) i hope that doesnt sound pickey, im jsut trying to be fair 2 myself

falling up+
    Years
    *waits till pokepoop says the damage* Ok im gonna use scary face and "sharply" reduce that guys speed...

Also I know this is a LONG LONG LONG ways off but this is only the first round right? So i mean we will have the semifinals and the final right lol (LONG WAYS OFF) it would be awesome to have it boil down to a fight between pokepoop and pokedragonfire...leader vs. coleader...hmm ownership of the club ^^

Years
    how bout to make the battles shorter no leftovers so it doesnt take as long seriously, then every1 would use it.. i didnt use it i used focus band b/c at the time i thought i had shedinja's old ability... o well, but seriously leftover will make it last 4ever

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    Ooh! ill join only if i can be the shiny butterfree! ... What? A psycho cant like a butterfree?

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Ref: Shedinja uses it's shadowball on masquerain! and then masquerain uses it's scary face and lowers shedinjas speed.
    Masquerain heals a little with leftovers.
    Shedinja gets faster with speed boost.

Masquerain hp: 130 *confused*
    Shedinja hp: 110.

Kirby, leftovers aren't going to keep the battle going like your saying because it only heals 5 hp, and thats not alot.

And sure you can join psycho! if you don't know how to put a sprite in your sig just ask.

Years
    i was suggesting since you guys thought the battle was too long, but since i now know how little it heals then ya ur right... and will my pokemon's ability help me since yo said no matter how much speed i cant go 2ice in a row? or am i wrong? shadow ball

Years
    so then ur answer is no, it wont help me now... i gues i picked the wrong item and the wrong ability... o well
    COnfuse ray

falling up+
    Years
    ok well im gonna be gone for the next two weeks in charleston SC at the beach, however i dont want to forfeit so i will post my next say 10 moves lol.

Gust
    Gust
    Gust
    Use a Soda
    Gust
    Gust
    Gust
    Use a Soda
    Scary Face
    Gust

See you guys later ^_^ ill post if i can find a comp...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    this battle's been going on for so long now... it's crazy...

Back