• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
  • It's tough to get on the computer, since I share it with my brother, who's always chatting online with friends. And when I do have a chance to get on, I have other priorities before coming to PC.

And so this post is not completely off-topic: Yay, Buizel actually plays a bit of a role in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia! And Floatzel is important! =^-^=

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • It's tough to get on the computer, since I share it with my brother, who's always chatting online with friends. And when I do have a chance to get on, I have other priorities before coming to PC.

And so this post is not completely off-topic: Yay, Buizel actually plays a bit of a role in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia! And Floatzel is important! =^-^=

You can't just abandon us. D:

Yeah, I think that was the first time I saw Buizel. I didn't start to really like it until I got Diamond, It was when I beat Crasher Wake that I started to want one.

Dibs on ownership of the next FanClub

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • I would traditionally stay up till midnight and as soon as it's 12 me and Buizel go nuts and play with sparklers and celebrate as loud as we can.

I just wished Buizel was one of the partner pokemon in Ranger:SOA

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Who should Buizel/Floatzel cosplay as?

I think Buizel would look so cute if here were dressed in a Pikachu out fit. Just think of it for a moment...

Years
  • Who should Buizel/Floatzel cosplay as?

-Mudkip XD hmm, maybe crasher wake or someone spunky from a diffrent anime/game

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • Bui Bui Bui...

I think I'll join. Cos- Ur... Maybe I would put on a few things...
    Why do you like Buizel/Floatzel?
    Ur... Maybe Buoysel look cute, anf Floatsel... Ur...

Which nature do you think suits Buizel?
    I dunno. But in the game, maybe natures that suit it's moves should help. Although I think a Empeleon will take up the water type space. But still...

When do you think Floatzel will appear in the anime?
    It already has a debut. When I watched a Raw Japanese episode about at nine years old or last year, Pikachu shocked Buizel and they fight and blah blah and get along again in the end after winning the gym.

Do you think Floatzel should be able to evolve?
    Leave it to the Pokemon creators. Either he gets a Evo form, or Buizel's Pre Evo.

What's your opinion on the trade Ash and Dawn made?
    Just hope they get well with their new trainers.

If Buizel was real, what you do with one?
    LMAO(although still dunno what that means) A Buoysel! Aw. I would liek a male one. Looks fuzzy... Bath im, feed im, play with im. Attack others with his water moves. Do anything in life with him. And maybe some other Pokemon... And his eye is still anime-fied!

In the anime, do you think Buizel should evolve?
    Maybe no. Or leave it to the Anime story planners.

How did you become a Buizel/Floatzel fan?
    Ur... I dunno.

What jobs could Buizel/Floatzel do to help society?
    Floatsel serves good as some kind of life saver, along with Buizel. Buizel can also help children in life saving, or some others...

Will Ash returns Pikachu into Pokeball then put Buizel on Ash's shoulder?
    I think Buizel's base weight is a bit too much for Ash's shoulder. Or maybe Buizel doesn't like it. Pikachu seem to have lost his pokeball or something.

Are you excited to see the battle between Lucario and Buizel coming feb 28? Will Buizel win? Coming feb 28??? I did watch the Raw version. LUCARIO MUST GET PW- Oops.

Will Buizel find true love? Who will it be?
    LMAO NO NO NO Pokemon couples SUX for most Pokemon! Well, no offense in any way.

Is Buizel cutest than Pikachu?
    Both of them are cute. Many pokemon are cute. AW SUX

Should Buizel stay through all of Ash's journeys or just in Sinnoh?
    Leave it to the Pokemon Anime planners. Or maybe the next season(if there is any) he'll be send over again, battle still or even evolve into a Floatsel.

Who is Buizel's rival?
    Takeshi(Brock)'s Croagunk, but they actually got along better in later eps.

Do you see Buizel/Floatzel as more of a masculine(male) Pokemon or a feminine Pokemon? Because of Buizel's beige eye marking, male. Although without it they can be more of a female. Floatsel is very much of a male.

What do you dislike the most about Buizel or Floatzel?
    Probably the canine about Buizel.

If you had a real Buizel, what would you nickname it, or would you just call it "Buizel"? Why did you pick that name?
    Name a male Bui, female Fli, and a Male floatsel Flow.

Would you rather see: A real Buizel or anime Buizel?
    REAL ANIME BUIZEL!!!!

Would you train Buizel/Floatzel as an indoor or outdoor pokemon?
    Both. And probably which one they want. And same for all my other.

What do you think of Buizel's/Floatzel's new Platinum sprites?
    Nice. But their first front frames looks like it should be second frames, while the second frames do the same. Flowsel's first back frame looks rather too fierce.

Do you have any Buizel Pokemon merchantise (plushies, cards, figurines stuff like that)? If not, would you buy any if you saw some while shopping? My mom would probably says it's expensive and stuff.

If you had a Buizel/Floatzel, where would it sleep? They sleep in a mini bed, perfect for their sizes. If no beds yet, they sleep on any extra bed, since I have two Double Deck beds in my room now. And my Cousin woman sis and my bro sleeps somewhere. Probably the one I like the most sleeps with me,

If you got transported to the pokemon world, would you ask to start with a Buizel?
    I want to start with all the Pokemon I like.

Which do you think Buizel is more suited to/would prefer more? Fresh water or salt water?
    Fresh. Why would they want Salt water when Salt sticks to the fur and tastes... Eek.

If you could add more differences between the male and female sprites, what would you add? The female don't have the eye marking, and it's canine teeth is shorter, or without it.

In a double battle, which pokemon would make a perfect strategic combination with Buizel/Floatzel? As long as they PWNs the other trainer.

Heck. I know that's A LOT. But...

Last edited:

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Sorry if I've been gone a while. :) I've been playing my new games I got for Christmas, and we just got out of end-of-course exams.

Okay, new pictures:

This is one I did of a Buizel/Floatzel hybrid. I think it turned out pretty well.
    What do you think would be a good name for him?

I think this photo is pretty self-explanatory. This is actually my first time trying to draw a different Pokemon(other than Buizel and Floatzel).

Lifeguard Floatzel again. I went back to darken in the coloring and shading, and shrunk it down to actual size(or close to it) by using Paint.

Another baby! I think this one is also self-explanatory.

This is a smaller doodle I did randomly in class(while no was was looking XD)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Sorry for being gone..

Who should Buizel/Floatzel cosplay as?
    a Floatzel xD Nah maybe Pikachu or Piplup.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back