• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Yup, still Poliwrath, an back on 10. But the first post even thinks were still on Mankey. (hint Sora hint)

I'm currently not actively training any Pokémon, but I'm preparing for the Summer Challenge and raise some of the team members.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Daaang I've missed a lot over these exam weeks, and not a single thing has been discarded since Jigglypuff? XD Sounds like we're on Poliwrath now so I'll vote him up!

Lycanthropy

Years

Welcome back, Squirrel. Wouldn't now be a great moment to update the first post? :P

It appears we don't discard much here, actually. We're boring, aren't we?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I keep telling myself to update the first post but then I'm like 'nah I'll do it later.'

And then I don't get to it.

ok time to go shiny hunting for a munna. or vanillite.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'm pretty sure the only shiny I've ever encountered in the wild was a Sunkern, while the rest of my shinies came from trades. =D

Lycanthropy

Years

I met a shiny Cubone using the PokéRadar, at the time I didn't even know that improved the chances of finding one. But as I saw the sparkling grass patch, I knew it would be something special.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Hey, it's almost the same case when I found my shiny Plusle, except that I didn't scan for the shaking grass via DexNav when I met it. I just got alerted for shaking grass when in middle of training Kyogre and then the fateful encounter happened.

Years

I found loads of shinies over different games. My current file of X holds the record for the most shinies I've found in one game, with 7. Latest shiny find was a Zigzagoon in Alpha Sapphire found via random encounter. Also, there has been two games where I managed to catch a shiny Graveler - Diamond and Soul Silver.

Of the shinies I have my faves are my Duskull from Ruby, because she was the first shiny I ever found so that's why she's special. Then there's the Miltank I found in X, because I love blue shinies although I wasn't a fan of how the shade its blue color looked in 6th Gen (reminds me of how shiny Espeon's green got a bit darker) but still, it's one of my fave 2nd Gen Pokemon and I'm happy I have a shiny one of my own. And my third pick is another of my shinies from X, a Quagsire which I caught on a day that I was suffering a terrible breakdown caused by stress so finding it helped make me feel better.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Seven shinies in one game?!

I think the only shiny I've encountered other than Gyarados is probably Graveler! At the time, I was really happy only to see this come up on my screen: 'Graveler used Explosion!'

:(((

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Oh wow, I completely forgot about that shiny Gyarados, haha! In that case, I encountered two shinies in the wild! =D (So proud of myself. x3)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually caught my shiny Munna the night I made that post and the Vanillite the day after haha. Yay for Friend Safaris and Hordes! Also chain fishing which I've gotten at least seven shinies from (in fact I made a mono-type team with six of my shinies and conquered the elite four with them. ♥)

After I'm done with the first Summer Challenge I might actually see about finding a shiny in OR since I have no shinies in that game yet (not including the shiny Pidgeot which I technically caught in X and transfered over to see its shininess as a mega)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I don't really care about shiny Pokemon myself. Diggersby is an exception, because I like shiny Diggersby more than the regular one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    21. 10. I KEEP DOING THAT BUT YES TIME FOR ABRA.

There are some that I love as equally as it's normal coloring. And then there are some that I love more than their normal coloring.

And then there are the pink shinies

Like legit I want all of them. Gimme gimme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back