• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well it's already out. I'd imagine there would have been an uproar already if it didn't work as intended :b

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    9. (ninja'd)

Out of curiosity, what uses could the second circle pad have in a Pokémon game? It would be really interesting to speculate what we could do with it!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

I think that feature might be decent. This is why sometimes I wish I can get New 3DS asap.
    And I hope that the regular-sized New 3DS is released as well, because New 3DS XL is waaaaaay too expensive for me.

Sometimes I'm wondering if the Circle Pad can also be used to move the Pokémon while anybody was checking their stats, moves and all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll probably get it when there are more games I want and maybe if a pikachu version comes out or smth. although i did get my 3ds for $20 cheaper so i could get another game with it i kinda wish i had gotten the pikachu one lmao. oh well.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

As someone who has never owned any of the handheld Nintendo devices, I can't really say much on that topic, but I do think Bellsprout needs to be saved.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Bellsprout creeped me right out during that weird scene-transition in Pikachu's vacation. Imagine just sitting in a quiet theater and suddenly hearing "BELLSPROUT" as a psychedelic background is played on a giant screen.

It was like some sort of hypnotism to get you to join the cult of Bellsprout.

All. Hail. Bellsprout.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i like it for a lot of reasons. c: and everyone at work knows it because I have a pikadoll in my car and a pika lanyard lmao.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I have a Pikachu shaped bottle, of which you have either twist its head of or put a straw through its head to drink out of it. It's not practical at all and I've never used it as a bottle, you can't even clean it properly afterwards. It stands on my closet for years now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

does not include: this pikachu i got at the last convention i went to, my pikachu lanyards, my pikachu shirts, pikachu belt, pikachu keychains, aand this pikachu on my dash in my car.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

confined my whole room is my pokemon collection.

not including my blankets that are currently around the house somewhere

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I initially thought I had a lot of Pikachu merchandise as well, but my collection certainly pales in comparison to yours haha. xD

Years

I have like six plushies (four sit on my bed) and so much more but at least I have Pokémon stuff all over my room :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back