• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I'll be counting up for this one, and while it's not the best Fire Pokemon out there it is at least still an iconic member of the Original 151.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

SHINY PONYTA. <3

I like Ponyta, cute and its shiny is blue. Also, her evolved form Rapidash because I dreamed of having when I was a wee little gurl. Just Kidding.

Years

I would one day want a shiny Ponyta. The blue flames make me love it more, especially in Diamond & Pearl... aka the game where your only non-starter Fire-type option is literally Ponyta.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

I really like the color blue, it made Ponyta much more cuter and I spent hours trying to catch a shiny one just for that. XD

Years

I recall my first use of a Rapidash when I played Pearl, and that was before Chimchar became my go-to Sinnoh starter. Rapidash has been outclassed by loads of other Fire-types lately so it was no surprise.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Haha, I completely missed out on Ponyta it went by so fast.
    Rapidash is just as iconic though; I have unfortunately not used one yet though..

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Haha, I completely missed out on Ponyta it went by so fast.
    Rapidash is just as iconic though; I have unfortunately not used one yet though..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back