• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted

Garet

GhostFire
Years
  • Leo had stopped to listen to the Vulpix. As much as he wanted to say something, the Lucario felt he'd said enough already. Espore had blasted him with those memories, after all. Speaking of which, Leo had a headache now. Looking at the Espeon as he caught up, Leo wondered how Espore could forget so quickly. Must be a kid, he thought to himself.

Garet had stopped a few feet further away. Turning back to look at Van, he said, "Yes. I'm walking away after all that. Besides, an apology in words alone would be empty." Another gust of wind blew towards him, and he narrowed his eyes. Explosives. "Something happened today that I believe wasn't the RDM's direct fault," he added roughly. The Arcanine glanced at Espore before turning back and leaving, Leo after him.

When they'd gotten back to the other Devisers and the Mapmakers, Garet looked around. "Did Trigger tell you where he went?" he asked bluntly. When Karib shook his head, the Arcanine sighed. "Now I'm gonna have to wait until he finds us again." Garet turned his attention back to Kai and Legend. "We've put it off long enough. We're going to search for them now." He turned towards the ruins that were once Venice, ready to lead the Mapmakers to where he'd first met them.

Leo rubbed his head. What a headache, he thought. Anyways, by now, it was obvious to him that Garet had something in mind that didn't pertain to the mission the RDM had given him, besides finding the rest of the Mapmakers' team. What had happened to make the white Arcanine act this way?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Espore

Espore caught up to Garet and Leo and looked around. Where did Trigger go?

"Hey, what's going on now? What are we going to do next?" Espore asked the world in general. He glanced at Garet with a confused look on his face. Then Garet answered his question. They were going to look for Kai and Legend's friends. Hm... Espore widened his senses, but he had no idea what he was looking for. But he again felt that tug on his mind. It seemed to be coming from inside his head, not outside.

Van

Van grumbled a few curses in Chinese as Garet, Leo, and Espore left. Then he turned to Winny, who was still out cold. If they hurt her, he was going to hunt them down and kill them all.

"Useless Arcanine," he muttered to himself. He then looked at Zoran and the others.

"So, what now?" he asked.

Trigger

"Get hurt? Me? Hm... If it's as bad as you say, then why are you going to face it alone? I'm sure your friends would be perfectly willing to help you. But I can understand your desire to protect the ones you call friend. But I am a big boy, I am certainly capable of taking care of myself, even in this condition, now that I am back in the air. And really, what else am I supposed to do? Even if I can't fight I can at least watch out for you. I am Trigger Hawkeyes after all," Trigger said as he kept pace with her. He was not doing so well, and would likely be a liability in a fight, but he had to do something. He needed to be useful. And flying around helping someone that the RDM likely considered an enemy made him feel somehow alive. He genuinely wanted to help her. Spiting Garet and the others that had been hiding the truth from him for so long was merely an added bonus.

Thomas

Thomas looked quizically at her as she left that cryptic warning. Why? Was she doing that just to mess with him? After all, what was he supposed to... Zaria. He might be able to warn them through his connection with Esper. Because he knew Esper was connected to Zaria. And... He may be able to tell them what's been going on. Though, he didn't want to do that until he was sure where he was. And sure he could not get himself out. But, if they were in danger, his personal feelings were meaningless. He felt around in his mind for his connection to Esper. It was rather easy to find. It was still very strong. Hm... He entered Esper's mind and looked for Esper's connection with Zaria. That fog was still around Esper's mind. It frightened Thomas. And Thomas could not find the connection Esper used to talk to Zaria. It had seemingly been closed. He'd have to talk to Esper. Which meant he'd have to pierce the fog. That... May not be a good idea. Still, he had to try. Hee focused his light and the fog lifted. What he saw, for lack of a better term, was not Esper. The basic parts of the Espeon were still there. But the rest... Blank. Thomas felt something brush against his mind. It was Esper.

"Who are you? Why are you in my head? How did you get in my head?" Esper asked. Thomas felt a slap to his face. Esper had forgotten him? How could that have happened? What... What was going on here?

Espore

Espore had sat down and was waiting for someone to do something when he felt light flood his mind. It wasn't an attack. Espore's eyes twinkled. Something about that had felt familiar. So did the other person intruding where he didn't belong. The tug was very strong now. Espore made contact.

"Who are you? Why are you in my head? How did you get in my head?" Espore asked. The boy was confused and sad. Very sad. That made Espore want to cry. His poor heart was breaking.

"Esper? Esper? Don't you recognise me? It's me! Thomas!" the boy said. Espore was confused. Thomas? That name drew up memories. Bad memories. Espore knew exactly who this was now. This was the one that had hurt him so badly! Espore lashed out, grabbing Thomas's mind.

"Yes, I remember you now! You little..." Espore said furiously, blasting Thomas's mind with everything he had. He could feel Thomas screaming with agony, but the boy surprisingly held on. He felt a barrier of light begin shielding Thomas's mind from further attacks. Espore pounded on it as hard as he could.

Thomas

"Yes, I remember you now. You little..." that was what Esper said. Thomas saw the memories flood Esper's mind. But he didn't have time to react before Esper began to blast him. Thomas yelled in pain and clutched his head. He soon began to black out... No! Hee refused to black out now! His light flooded him and the room was covered in a bright orange glow. Thomas ignored it and directed the light to form a shield around his mind. Esper savagely beat against it and Thomas held it firm.

"Esper! ESPER!! These memories are fake! I would never hurt you!" Thomas said firmly. Esper clearly didn't believe him.

"What? You really want me to believe you? Never!" Esper yelled. He blasted the shield again, and it began to crack. Thomas got scared now. Esper was out to kill him! Thomas stayed put.

"Esper... Please listen to me. Zoran and the others are in trouble. Our problems we can work out, but the others are in danger. Please, you have to warn them," Thomas said. Esper drew his power in for a moment.

"I don't owe you anything. I don't have to do anything for you. I WILL NOT help you!" Esper yelled before blasting Thomas's mind as hard as he could. Thomas was in agony, then everything went black.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Kai was rather curious as to what was going on herself. On the other hand, she supposed it may have just been deviser business, as in stuff she had no place knowing. Legend was more curious, but neither spoke up about it. It was time to try to find their friends. Kai spoke up, her tone easygoing. Though, she could not shake the feeling of angst in her mind that said that until they found her teammates the situation was one of constant peril.

Kai (Bulbasaur): "Alright, great..!"

And in turn, she made a move to follow. At this point, Legend was just sort of following very close behind Kai. She didn't like how dark it was getting. It was already getting hard for her to see the world around her. Unlike many pokemon she was practically blind in the dark. Meanwhile, as a matter of fact, Shu was relatively nearby to where they were heading, though he lacked the ability to track them down himself.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (You guys are incredible. Let it be known that are you are incredibly loyal and amazing RPers. Let's continue to make this an RP to remember.)

Karen
    She watched the boys from the lightest areas she could find. Still hidden from view, but shrouded in Sun, less chance of being sensed. She sighed at the loss of Tony. It felt so strange. Due to the hunt for CT's...a boy was dead, along with dozens of Pokemon and people. All over what? Agatha had given her some speech about Pokemon being taken from the world. But she didn't buy it. She was smarter than that; she had been trained by the best. Why would Agatha choose to work with Pokemon, if as she said, they could be taken away so easily? There was another reason, there had to be. But, until then, she would watch over all five CT's. Her own reason for being. Her body grew with light and once it dimmed, it left five Karens, all standing in the light with smiles on their faces.

Mark
    "A two on two battle. Begin!"

In seconds Mark was enveloped with the nostalgic scene of battle. Fright had been sent out and was wrestling with a rather large Seviper. The battle slowly grew more intense as Ven brought out his battling style.

"Use Wrap! Then, Poison Tail!"

"Fright, look out!"

The large snake curled around the Golett. Training had strengthened the Pokemon and he had some tricks up his sleeve. As the snake's tail glowed purple, Fright began to glow. The earth began to rattle slowly and then increase. A Magnitude began to grow and grow and the Seviper lost balance, being hit directly with a Mega Punch. Ven smiled. He wasn't about to lose that easily. The Seviper sneered as it began to Wrap the Golett again. Mark smiled at the thought of another great blow, but this time, the Seviper was ready. A battle was underway as Regis walked outside.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Find Thomas," Zoran uttered quietly, dropping the act abruptly as Zaria shivered painfully from next to him.. "We know where Esper is now, we know where his loyalties are now. We need to find Thomas before he gets killed." He looked up to see Alyss talking to a Staraptor. It must have been Trigger. Zoran relaxed a little more and looked away. THere was nothing they could do now. Alyss had to fight her own battles sometime.

Ash nodded. "Best course of action. No way we're reasoning with ADD kitty-cat."

~~

Alyss looked solemnly at Trigger. "There's nothing you can do," she said simply. "Thanks anyway. But others need you more, people with lives. THis fighting needs to end. Maybe your voice is what needs to be heard." She flew down to the others and glanced back up at Trigger. She smiled happily. "Thanks for being my friend! I...I'm glad I met you." Zoran clapped her shoulder gently and pointed forward. She nodded a bit, understanding. If Theo was going after her, she would push back. But Trigger was right. She needed her friends too.

~~

There was a sickening crunch of plastic shattering and a young woman whooped delightedly. THe air was filled with smoke and the sound of footsteps as a purple-haired teenager ran down the hall. There were frenzied shouts and screams. The girl giggled obliviously, clutching a Pokeball in her fingers. On her back was a small otter. "Okay Otto!" she called. "Aqua Jet!" The otter squealed and obeyed, knocking a group of men to the floor. It ran back to her and she cheered. "YAHOO! We're gonna beat all the bad guys for sure now, especially with this!" She looked at the Pokeball and grinned. Day got out! Eat that jerks!

"Not so sure about that little lady," drawled a voice, that of a black-haired male. He released a large Pokemon, an Arcanine of his own. "Your Otto is too weak to beat me, especiall right now." Day tched. She had more POkemon but they needed their health.

Nideous

Years
  • Trigger, Winny, and Van

Van looked from Zoran to Ash and back again. What, they weren't even slightly bothered by what had just happened? Winny groaned and sat up. Van ignored her a moment.

"Van! I'm so glad to see you!" Winny said as she pulled him into a bone crunching hug. Van yipped angrily. He realised that he had made a mistake in sitting down next to her.

"Gah! Let me go you wacko!" he said. He watched as Alyss landed again. Winny still hadn't let go. Van pulled himself out of her arms, landing painfully on his head, and walked over to Alyss to go sulk. Winny looked happy though.

"Hm... Sulking again Van? Who would have thought," Trigger said from where he was circling. Van looked up at him and growled.

"I am not a toy for people to hug and play with and touch as the see fit! I am wild! And proud of it!" Van said angrily. Trigger had to keep himself from laughing. Van had a hair trigger temper, but he was about as wild as that cat they now called Espore.

"Whatever Van!" Winny supplied as she walked toward Van. Trigger flapped his wings to gain a bit more altitude. Van rolled his eyes and looked at Zaria.

"What's up with you?" he asked her. Trigger didn't pay much attention to Van's questioning of the ghost. He was too busy pondering Alyss's words to care.

"Maybe it is... Though I doubt many people will listen to me. And I am proud to call you friend. Take care of yourself, and may the wind beneath your wings be true. I hope we meet again," Trigger said, thinking heavily about what she had said. She had been right, there was nothing he could do to help her now. But if he could convince one person. Even one to stop all this fighting, then maybe... Hm... He flew off toward Garet and the others, still trying to work things out for himself. He had a responsiblity to the RDM. They had taken him in. He had to do what was in their best interest. But, was this in their best interest? So many had died today. And for what? He had to stop the violence. He just had to.

????? and ????

Quin grimaced at this state of affairs. He stood outside the vacant room. Two AAPM members were on the floor, unconcious. Not by his doing, of course.

"That **** girl escaped again! Honestly, how am I supposed to rescue her if she escapes on her own!" Quin snarled angrily as he brushed his long, tangled red hair gehind his ears. Quin was a tall man, standing at just above 6'1, and very lean. His long arms and legs gave him the look as though someone had stretched him a little bit. His face was narrow and pointed, and his grey eyes flickered with annoyance. His clothing was a fine pair of tan slacks and a nice green polo shirt. On his hand was a heavy silver ring with an ornate symbol on it. He reached out and patted the Sceptile standing next to him.

"Let her get caught again?" Zara suggested in his mind. Zara was another personality in his mind altogether. While Quin was calm, a little bit obsessive at times, but relatively harmless, Zara was entirely different. Zara was agressive, mocking, and downright foul.

"Shut up Zara! Honestly, 18 years you've been annoying me, could you please shut up! For once in our lives! Shut up and let me think!" Quin said angrily. Surprisingly, Zara fell silent. Wow, that was new for him. Hm... She couldn't have gotten far... So, time to pursue her. Quin ran down the hallway, following the string of injured AAPM people. He finally caught up to her, and she was being stared down by an AAPM agent with an Arcanine. Hm... That was not good. He stepped in front of her, and his Sceptile, Arcino, took up a battle stance.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stand here and let this happen! And as for you, young lady, do me a favor and stay put, would you? Running off is very counter productive to someone trying their best to rescue you," Quin said, wishing he knew where his partner was. Draco always had to get there late. Well, he was late again! And this time it could end badly, as Quin didn't have any pokemon on him that could handle the pokemon in frint of him. Arcino and Logana, his Venomoth, were at a type disadvantage, and Zemda, his Lapras, wouldn't fit in the bloody building! He prepared for the fight he knew was coming.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Zaria gave the fox a little shake of the head. "Esper attacked Thomas with his mind." her voice was dim, sad. Zoran gave her and Van a concerned look. Then he sighed wearily.

"sorry," he mumbled. "I am honestly not sure what's going to happen right now. Our friend has lost his memory, the RDM and AAPM are still fighting each other without knowing why... Kali it'd almost be good if Theo completed his plan, just to get rid of these manipulating high ups..."

"Zora.." Bryan growled.

"I said almost," the boy said mildly. "I am not that nuts."

Alyss smiled and waved farewell to Trigger. "Let your sky always be clear and the wind take you higher than the stars."

~~

Day looked up at the older boy quizzically. "Who the heck are you?" she asked, oblivious to her rude nature. "What are you talking about anyway?" She tensed slightly at the growling Arcanine before shouting. "Hey ugly! You think your puppy scares me? Good luck! Cause I'm a dreamer and my dreams are real!" she ran forward. "Come on out now Floyd!"

The Vibrava that appeared had buzzing wings as he appeared, roaring. "Dragonbreath!" Violet and yellow fire blasted toward the Arcanine, knocking it back a moment before getting up again. Day glanced back at the other male. "You probably shouldn't be here," she told him innocently.

Nideous

Years
  • Quin and ?????

Quin shook with laughter. He should not be here? Really? He grinned and waved her off.

"Please. I am Quincy. And I have been sent to ensure that you and that pokemon you have get out of here safely. So, I am right where I am supposed to be. My bosses sent two of us, but where that other bloody idiot is, I have no idea," Quin said. Arcino leapt away from the Arcanine.

"Arcino! Leaf Blade!" Quin shouted. The Sceptile dashed forward, the leaves on his arms extending and glowing.

"Hah! Idiot! That's not going to work on Arcanine! Fire Blast!" the man in front of him said. Arcanine blasted Arcino and knocked him into the wall. Arcino was knocked out by the powerful attack. Great, what was he going to do now? Logana was a bug type, and she'd last almost as long as Arcino had. Zemda was too big to be useful, and Quin's other two pokemon weren't that strong. He had a problem. A shadow passed over the window. Quin grinned. He knew what was about to happen. Without a word to Day, he grabbed her Vibrava's pokeball and returned it, then snatched her up and leapt back several feet. And not a moment too soon, as a powerful Hyper Beam tore through the wall and blasted where he and Day had just been standing. Outside the hole that had just been made was a tall man. He was standing on the back of a large Salamence, who roared in delight. The man leapt from the back of his dragon and landed where Quin had been standing. Quin grimaced at him and put Day back on her feet and handed her her pokeball.

"Sorry about that. My partner doesn't know how to aim," Quin said to Day. The man waved his hand dismissively at the pair behind him. He was almost as tall as Quin was, with blonde hair that was so light in color it almost looked white. Though you couldn't see them while he had his back turned, he had a pair of light blue eyes set into his finely chisled face. He was well built with very lean muscle. His clothing was a fine black suit, with a white dress shirt and a plain black tie. He had a similar ring that Quin had, though his was made of gold. He pushed his hair out of his face.

"Humph. You just don't know where to stand," the man said. Quin walked up and smacked him on the back of the head, causing Zara to laugh incessently in his mind.

"Draco! What would have happened if you had killed her! Or destroyed the pokemon! Not to mention me!" Quin said. Draco snarled and set out his Deino.

"Whatever Quin! I didn't hit you or the girl. And I arrived in style! What more could you ask for! Mako, use Dragon Pulse!" Draco said irritatedly. Mako the Deino blasted the Arcanine with a powerful ball of purple energy.

"Humph. At least you raise the pokemon you breed. Let's just get out of here!" Quin said irritatedly. He sent out Logana. The Venomoth hovered in the air.

"Sleep Powder!" Quin said. The Arcanine got back to his feet and growled savagely, but was put to sleep, along with his trainer. Quin turned to Draco and looked at him expectantly. When Draco did nothing but stand there looking pretty, Quin sighed.

"Send out Kilita! We can't all fit on Zeal's back!" Quin said. Draco nodded grandly and sent out Kilita, his Flygon. He returned Mako and leapt back to his Salamence. Zeal roared his approval of the violence and hovered next to the calm Kilita. Quin turned toward Day.

"I am sorry. I know this is all very sudden. But please come with us. After all, we are here to help. Let's get out of here, ok?" Quin asked kindly. Logana landed gently on his shoulder and he returned the fainted Arcino. Draco looked at Day and smiled charmingly.

"Yes, come. Zeal is more than strong enough to carry both of us. And I would love to spend more time with someone as beautiful as you," Draco said. Quin rolled his eyes.

"So not the time Draco!" Quin said. He turned back to Day.

Van and Winny

"Um... So, I guess you guys know that Esper is with the RDM now... Well, I think something is wrong with him. I tried to read his thoughts, but there was this thing blocking his mind. And it wasn't him either! Something stinks about this whole situation," Winny said urgently. Van shook his head at her, still standing right by Alyss.

"Well, duh! Of course they did something to Esper! The fact that he ust tried to kill the person he cares most about didn't tip you off? Honestly, try to keep up here Winny! Please," Van said with a shake of his head. Really, did they pay her to be that dumb?

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Be nice," Alyss mumbled pleadingly, reaching to scratch behind Van's ears.

~~

Day looked at the rapid falling of the enemies and twitched a little, not really disturbed by the sudden movement. That man, the bad dark-haired man, he had been cruel to her for no reason. He was the reason she.... Her whole left arm spasmed abruptly and she bit her lip anxiously.

Get rid of him... She didn't even glance around, still staring blankly. Come on what harm could it do? He deserves it you know? He was going to kill them, kill you eventually... once he got around to it... come on Daydream... you want to...

Day shook her head passively as Otto let out a squeak in her arms. "Osha..." Day blinked and turned back to Quin, red eyes losing the creepy glint they had had moments before. What did these guys want with her? Were they bad guys? Well, no, they had stopped the bad guys and helped her complete the mission, if unintentionally.

That other boy, Draco his name was, he was saying something odd. Nonetheless, it sent an odd tingle through her body, heat flushing her cheeks a bit. Sadly Day had no clue what the guy was talking about and naively joined him on the dragon's back. Floyd's Pokeball twitched and she grinned a little. Floyd was the jealous type. Otto was just a kid though.

Day looked over at Quincy with a tilted head. "I'm Daydream," she told him with that happy little smile on her face. "Why'd you know I was here?" She sounded slightly subdued, which she was. That brief explosion of murderous feeling usually left her tired.

Nideous

Years
  • Van and Winny

"... Sorry..." Van murmered as Alyss scratched his ears. He sat down and looked around boredly. Winny looked around, and sat down, deep in thought.

"Hm... What has been going on while I've been knocked out? Where did Thomas go? How did Esper end up with the RDM? And where did Mark, Clair, and Tony go?" Winny asked. After all, she didn't know what had been happening. She had been knocked out and kidnapped during the fight. She had not known about the flood, or the destruction of Venice. She really had no idea what was going on at all, only that several of her friends were missing.

Quin and Draco

Quin frowned and climbed on Kilita's back, and she made a happy sound as they departed from the building.

"You know that will only encourage him, right?" Quin said with a gesture at Draco, who was grinning broadly as they fell. Draco was hanging on tightly to Day, saying something about how he wouldn't want her to fall and rob the world of such grace. Quin grinned at her, but Draco answered her question first.

"Why, my lovely Daydream, I always know when a beautifully lady such as yourself is in trouble. you see I-" Draco said, but he was cut off by Quin.

"Draco... Do me a favor and jump off Zeal, would you? Anyways, what my over-excited partner in crime was saying was that we were sent here. Just to rescue you. Our bosses are-" Quin said, though this time he was interupted.

"Quincy, we shouldn't trouble her with the details. Let's just leave it that we were sent here to rescue you, and I am very glad it was I who was sent," Draco said. He directed Zeal down to the ground.

"Please can I kill him? No one will miss him..." Zara said after listening to all this. Quin shook his head as Kilita followed Zeal. Once they were on the ground, Draco leapt off of Zeal's back and held his hand up to help Day off of the big Salamence. Quin did not agree. If she knew the whole story from the start, then she would be able to make an informed decision. As it was, she had no idea why they were helping her, or anything like that. To her, they could be as bad as the people she just got away from.

"Draco..." Quin began, but Draco cut him off.

"Quin, I know what I'm doing! Trust me on this one!" Draco said. After Day was off of Zeal, Draco returned both of his dragons. Hard to believe he had been a champion at one point. Or maybe that had been just empty boasting. Quin couldn't be sure. Draco walked over to the large pile of dirt and smiled at Day.

"Want to see something amazing?" he asked. Quin snorted. It wasn't that amazing... Draco pulled a pair of eggs out of the dirt with a flourish and a grand smile.

"Hah! They're still warm! Told you that the dirt would keep them from getting cold! I know all about Dragon eggs, you know! Have to keep them warm or they won't grow!" Draco said. Quin had tuned him out when he said 'Hah!'

"Please? I could make it happen so fast. Of course, that would be no fun, but I so want to be rid of him! You do too," Zara begged in his mind. Quin ignored him too and focused on healing Arcino.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Zoran sighed. "We're not all that sure yet," he said quietly. "We'll find out soon enough."

~~

Day twitched a little, confusedly tugging on her purple locks. Was this what her brother called flirting? He occasionally said it to Alex, mostly to tick her off. She nodded a little. How had they even known she had been captured. Yeah she was making the bad guys mad but still...

Okay Draco was making her feel weird. She liked hugs, really liked hugs, but this was just... weird! She blushed a little bit before realizing they weren't looking at her anymore, they had let her go. These people were strange... stranger than her! Oh it didn't matter. She needed to find her brother. And there was no way these guys would get her there. No way in heck.

Why don't you kill them? Day ignored it that time, along with the headache. She didn't have time for this! She had to get out of here. Xavier had expected her home ages ago! She dropped a smoke bomb and leapt into the air. Floyd caught her and they took off. She felt her features twist from a happy smile into a darker one as she looked down. Day winced in pain again and let Floyd pull away.These people had to be bad. They were making her think funny again. She had been trying to avoid that.

"Oh well," she mumbled to herself as the world seemed to shoot past her. "I got the goods! WElcome to the team Poly!" The Porygon 2 shifted in its Pokeball.

Nideous

Years
  • Quin and Draco

"Anyways, you hungry Day? Agh, what the-!?" Quin said ignoring Draco. He turned to look at Day, only she had dropped a smoke bomb and taken off. He and Draco began coughing a great deal, and Logana fluttered up and fanned her wings, blasted the smoke out of the area.

"What the ****?! Where'd she go?" Draco coughed as the smoke cleared. Quin frowned and pointed at her disappearing shape in the sky.

"Why the heck did she do that? We recued her! Seriously, what is wrong with her!?" Draco said with a scowl.

"It's your fault Draco!" Quin said. Draco bent down and picked up the egg from where he had dropped it. The other one was still being clutched in his hands. He glared at Quin.

"My fault? How is this my fault!?" Draco asked. Quin shook his head and immitated Draco's voice.

"Oh no, Quin! We can't tell her what's going on! Oh, and I'm going to hit on her and make her feel awkard and not trust us! Then I'm going to turn my back on her and give her a chance to run. Oh, and I'm not going to take what we're really after, so that now Quin has to go try and fix THE GREAT BLOODY MESS YOU MADE!!!" Quin said, shouting at the end. He glared at Draco and sent out Arcino.

"Well, don't just stand there idiot! Get back on your great big dragon and go after her!" Quin ordered. Draco snarled as Arcino picked Quin up and took off after her as fast as possible. A moment later, Draco was in the air on Kilita's back. The dynamic duo took off after Day, though she had a pretty big head start on them.

Van and Winny

"Hm... I don't get it," Winny said. She shook her large head and grinned at Van, who was sniffing the air. He growled.

"Someone's heading this way. Someone whose scent I don't know..." Van muttered with half a growl.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Zoran glanced up. "Cool," he mumbled with a grin. "I have the feeling we're going to be caught up in someone else's problems." He chuckled a little at this, almost excited.

Ash snorted. "Fun~"

~~

Day shook her head from up in the air. She was still thinking as Floyd buzzed quickly through the air. Of all Pokemon, he was a quick one. Regardless, she had figured out why they had been there. THey wanted Poly. Uh, heck no they were not gonna take her new partner! It had taken her forever to get out of that stupid cage! Day was not supposed to be caged, uh-uh! You want to die? But whatever, as soon as they had gotten what they wanted they'd cage he up too. No wonder Alex didn't like people. They were just... They were just so mean! She pouted to herself and frowned at the sight of a small group. Hey... maybe they could help her with directions. She needed to get to Russia, like soon!

She whistled a bit and Floyd dove to land in front of them. A couple of the group jumped. One, a girl with red hair, was watching her curiously. Or was she watching? It looked like it, but something about her gaze was odd. Wait that dark kid... okay he scared her. No kid felt like that, no one. And waht was with that younger girl? Oh well.

Day glanced behind her. Those bad guys were following her for sure! She tensed a bit. "Hi!" she greeted, shooting straight past awkward. "What way is it to Russia?"

Nideous

Years
  • Van snorted and glared at the girl that had just come out of no where. What was with that hair?

"How the heck are we supposed to know?" he growled. Winny pounced on him and knocked him to the ground.

"Don't mind Van! He's a little bit over protective! I'm Winny! And you're a long way from Russia. This is Italy!" Winny said cheerfully. Van shoved her off of him and glared at her. After a moment he growled again.

"Show yourself! I can smell you hiding there!" Van said, glaring at a spot in the trees.

"Who's hiding?" Quin said as he stepped into view. Arcino walked out next to him. Soon enough, Draco dropped him the sky and landed next to him, Kilita fluttering down next to the pair of them.

"Well, dear little Daydream, you certainly took us by surprise on that one. But you can't escape us- OW! Knock it off Quin!" Draco said. Quin had smacked him upside the back of his head.

"Draco, buddy, you just moved past flirty straight to creepy. We don't want to freak her out!" Quin said sharply, ignoring the others that were there.

"Too late for that," Zara said with a laugh.

"Shut up Zara! Day, please. Listen this place isn't safe. We have to get moving back to the base. After that... I'll take you wherever you want to go, I promise," Quin said.

"What about our mission?" Draco asked. Quin glared at him. He just had to bring that up.

"I'm not going to divolge that to these outsiders," Quin said, gesturing at Van and the others.

"Hey! Why don't you two wackos get lost!" Van barked. Draco turned and looked at them all, his eyes widening at the sight of Ash. He quickly recovered and smiled grandly.

"What? You know her?" Quin asked, having caught the fact that Draco hadn't immediately started hitting on the other girl. She looked dangerous.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Day reflexively stepped back. Weird... No way was she going anywhere with these whackos! They were strange and bad! Nuh-uh. The dark boy glanced at her and grinned innocently. Okay she was slightly creeped out but... he wasn't evil. Probably.

Meanwhile, Ash's eyes had narrowed. She knew that voice, it was vaguely familiar. Oh wait, she did know who it was. Grinning cruelly, she sauntered over to Draco. "Well, well," she purred darkly, looking a mixture of highly amused and incredibly angry. "Look who it is. You haven't changed at all Drake, as weak and arrogant as ever. Tell me, are you still staring at twelve year olds? I hope not." She reached him and placed a fist dangerously close to his face. "You wouldn't want me to beat you at another championship right?"

She stepped back and her eyes narrowed. Ash couldn't see his smile but she could see him and that alone ticked her off. "My, aren't you unlucky?" she quipped to Quin. "Working with this adly done Casanova. It's too bad my drop kick didn't kill him."

"Boom," they heard Bryan mutter. "Headshot?" Mickey snickered.

Nideous

Years
  • Draco took a step back and his grin kicked on again. He had recovered his cool, and now he was going to mess with her.

"Well, if it isn't Ash! Heh, still haven't forgiven me, have you? Eh, you would know all about that. I was twelve at the time, so give me a break! You act as if I broke your heart. Come now, I had thought you would be over me after all these years!" Draco said with a laugh. Wow, she had not changed at all! That was a surprise. Well, not really... Quin shook his head and laughed. He didn't know who she was, but he liked this girl already!

"Hm... I know. I can't seem to get rid of him either. Do you want to drop kick him again? I wouldn't mind. I'm Quin. And it would seem you know Draco already... Unfortunately," Quin said to Ash. He stood back. Then he turned to Draco.

"And you, I thought you said you were the champion! What does she mean another championship?" Quin said. Draco paled. He had been hoping Quin wouldn't catch that.

"Damn it Quin! You just had to say that, didn't you?" Draco said angrily. Quin grinned and nodded. Van, meanwhile, was sitting there just kind of watching. He was growling slightly at Draco and Quin.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Ash twitched a little before smiling wider. "Oh my, you really haven't changed. I hoped to God you had sense, assuming i like you. I already have someone I'm afraid." She glanced at Zoran, who actually looked... dare she say jealous? On a little kid face, that was a pout and as far as she was concerned, was hilarious. She rolled her eyes at him and he gave her a pleading look. She glanced at Day, who was... hiding behind her? Did not blame her there.

"Eh," Zoran said innocently to Quin. "Asha's the Champion! Asha is! That guy's just mad he lost to a girl!"

Ash smiled. "Exactly. He's just a liar and you two are a couple of suspicious men. It doesn't seem she likes you all that much. " Day was shaking her head at Quin and Draco. She wanted to leave but... something compelled her to stay right here.

Nideous

Years
  • "I would have been champion if she hadn't stolen it away from me! I should be champion!" Draco said angrily. Quin groaned and shook his head.

"Ugh. Draco, would you please do the world a favor and shut up! You aren't helping things! I'm trying-" Quin said irritatedly, but Draco interupted him.

"I want a rematch!" Draco shouted. He strode over and shoved both of the eggs into Quin's arms and pulled out Zeal's pokeball.

"Oh my god, Draco! You are useless! Please, people, calm down! We aren't here to fight. Well, Draco is, but he's an idiot- OUCH!" Quin said, stopping as Draco smacked him upside the head.

"Quin, you're wasting your time. Ash only understands force. And if the rest of them are with her without her trying to kill them, then they must be like her! We'll have to take the pokemon from them!" Draco said. Oh god, Draco was a moron. Quin groaned and put his hand over his face. What a headache.

"Please kill him. Please. He's more trouble than he's worth," Zara said. Quin shook his head.

"Shut up Zaraneth... You aren't helping either... Draco... We aren't the bad guys. We don't just take pokemon away from good people. Now if you would kindly shut up, I'm sure I could come up with a peaceful solution to all of this! so, be quiet!" Quin said, but Draco wasn't listening to him. He was glaring at Ash. Oh goodness, this was not going well at all. He sat down on the ground and balanced the eggs on his lap.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Hey!" Mickey shouted. "Don't you insult my cousin like that you jealous prick! You want my Pokemon, you're gonna have to kill me!"

"Yeah, "Bryan agreed, small embers flicking at his fingers. "Get anywhere near her or Mickey and I'm going to roast off that pretty face of yours."

Mickey snorted. "More like disgusting." Bryan grinned.

Ash chuckled. "You make me sound like such a brute," she told Draco amusedly. "I only understand force huh? Yes I understood you anywhere within twelve feet of me is sexual harassment." Zoran twitched again, visibly uncomfortable at the thought of this guy anywhere near Ash. "You look so angry," Ash purred to herself. "And desperate too. FIne then, let's battle together, okay Carrie?" Her Charizard let out a loud roar as she flew out to the battlefield. WIthout hesitation Ash climbed on to the dragon-like Pokemon. "So..." she challenged. "You afraid of death Drake?" Carrie pushed off into the air, roaring derisively.

Day openly stared. "Wow..." she mumbled. "That's... cool!"

Zoran wandered over to Quin and took an egg. He sat down, causing Adler to pop out of his Pokeball, chirping cheerfully. The Rufflet chirped at Quin innocently. "Aren't friends funny?" he asked Quincy randomly, gently rubbing the egg in his arms.

Nideous

Years
  • "Piss off! Both of you!" Draco said to Bryan and Mickey. Kilita crooned sadly and he climbed on her back. Quin shook his head in disbelief as Ash and Draco soared up into the air.

"My god, those two... Wow. Draco's going to get his *** kicked..." Quin muttered under his breath. Van snorteed and walked back to Alyss, curling up at her feet. As interesting as this show was, he was bored now. He was watching Quin with cautious eyes.

"Death, yes. Terrified! But this battle will be different than last time! I'm going to take you out! Kilita! Use Draco Meteor!" Draco snarled. Wow. What a moron. Kilita crooned and a meteor flew right at Carrie and Charizard. Quin sighed and looked at Zoran.

"Hm... Well, I wish I could say Draco wasn't my friend, but I can't. He just has this way of going into any situation and making it worse... You know anyone like that kid?" Quin asked.

"That's not a kid," Zara said. Quin ignored him and looked at Zoran.

"Anyways. While he's up there being foolish, I'm stuck down here trying to clean up the mess he made. Let me start at the beginning. Draco and I are members of the Knights of Valor. It's a stupid name, but no one can think of anything better. The Knights are a group dedicated to preserving the balance of the world. Draco and I were sent out to take a new pokemon from the hands of the AAPM. This pokemon was created by them, or so I was told. We have to investigate it and make sure it won't bring harm to the balance the world has now. Of course, Day over there got to it first. And I am perfectly fine leaving it with her. I just want to collect data on it so I can return to the base. But before I could say that to Day when we first met, Draco strikes and makes her take off on us. And now he pulls this crap. Gah, what a mess," Quin said as he rubbed his forehead. He was getting a massive headache, and Zara wasn't helping anything.

Back