• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    phantom_of_death said:
    hey, where do you get the manga? did you download it on the internet? aww....
    to tell you guys the truth, ive only watched epi 1....haha! but im quite interested in it!
    Um, u can get the manga at any book store and u can get the DvD at Suncoast. Suncoast has a lot of anime things and animes!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Envy said:
    Um, u can get the manga at any book store and u can get the DvD at Suncoast. Suncoast has a lot of anime things and animes!

umm suncoast got closed down over here.

So who you like better of these two?

~The Chobits Club!~

~The Chobits Club!~

I like the girl with blue hair shes pretty......^^
    I also like sumomo shes funny.^^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I love Sumomo so much!! ^^ and btw, I know I haven't posted in like, forever but I haven't been able to type well or get on very long at a time and on dial up I can't do much in a short amount of time. So I'm so sorry! ><;; But yeah, Sumomo's the best. ^^

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Me like Sumomo and Kotoko, they balance each other out! xDDD Serious and Funny Hyperness.

"Ichi, ni, san chi, ni, ni, san chi(1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4)" xDDDDDDDDD Sumomo's early excersises!

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    Heres a good one.

Have you ever seen/known someone in real life that looks like a Chobits character?

I have, I know a girl that could pull off an awsome Chi, she even has the long blonde hair.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    mewthree w/armor said:
    Heres a good one.

Have you ever seen/known someone in real life that looks like a Chobits character?

I have, I know a girl that could pull off an awsome Chi, she even has the long blonde hair.
    Hmm... I don't think I have but I saw a Chobits cosplayer a week ago. They had green hair and used styrofoam for the ears. It looked cool... except the ears... O.o;;

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    hehe not me I know nobody that can pull it off......Yeah i've seen those type of people who ack like the characters...they scare me.OO

Back