• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Heheh I dont know how to imitate at all.><
    But its good you try..I may not be able to ack like characters..but im a really good singer.^^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Iruka_Sakana said:
    I can somewhat imitate characters, I sound like crap when I sing. ><;; So you're lucky!!

hehehe
    Well its the other way around....I cant imitate characters at all..but I do sound good when I sing, at least thats what everybody tells me.
    Well maybe I cant imitate but the personality of a characters I do sometimes resemble.
    ummm....* thinking* Im chobits wich character do you think you resemble? (personality)
    Me
    Sumomo
    Kotoko
    Chi

Sadly thats all I resemble..im not much of a freya..but I wish..im not that solid.

Years
    Hmm..A cross between Kotoko with a little of Sumomo.
    Lots of people tell me I'm serioes and stuff which is like Kotoko. But then again, I act hyper at many times as well, like Sumomo. XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Umm nowing you at school..ur nothing like K. girl....ur chi and S. mixed with the owner of the Hotel..but I dont know whatever you say!^^
    But maybe u ack different in occations.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    ...You guys really know eachother? XD I dunno why I'm surprised, I know some people on here in person too. And they'd probably say I act nothing like the characters I said. ^^;;

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yeah!^^
    Well yeah ur a little bunny remmember? ( bunny hat)
    Okay well I know chi and freya are sisters but freya loved her father,right?
    But in the manga her father was the character from FMA..umm I forget his name the one that got shot,right Midori?

Emii

Years
    Oh I was surprised Midori Chi and Pink Tiger really knew eachother. But if you meant the topic, we were talking about who we act like from Chobits. ^^

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    no thats not the topic!!
    I was talking about the father of freya that he's the guy who's in fma on the manga..and Envy is also my bff..all three of us know each other.

Emii

Years
    Ohh I'm sorry! I thought that was still the topic, I guess I missed the new one. ^^;; Well it's cool you're all bff's. I don't have a bff really, just a few kind of close friends ... but that's offtopic! So... is Freya's father really that guy in the FMA manga?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    No I mean when I saw the manga.Did you guys know that freya and chiis father in the manga is the guy in fma?
    You know how Freya falls for her father?Well in the manga it would be him.

Emii

Years
    I haven't seen fma since my cable got shut off awhile ago, and I haven't read the fma manga, so I wouldn't know what he looks like. ^^;;

Back