• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Chobits Club!~

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    In like 5 months the max...thats a long time.But plushie!!
    Umm the one were chii is gone and freya takes over..mwwahahaha!!TT
    Love the evil im kidding but I love that epi.

Years
    That's a nice epi. A little sad, but great. ^_^
    My favorite episode is...the special episode about Sumomo and Kotoko.
    It's an epi they didn't put on the dvds, but I managed to see it on youtube.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    What's your favorite episode?I like the one where they go to the beach! I've never been to a beach and I really wanna go, and dolphins are my favorite animals, so I like that eppy alot! ^^

Years
    Wow. I was just watching that episode last Friday! =D
    I love that epi too. Chi looked really pretty around all the dolphins. I liked the outfit she wore in that epi. The one with the blue lace. XD

Emii

Years
    Ooh yeah that outfit was really pretty! They should make a plushie of her wearing that and all of her pretty outfits. ...wow, that would be alot of Chii pluhies Oo;;

Emii

Years
    I like this outfit!
    ~The Chobits Club!~

It's pretty! ^^

Emii

Years
    Hm... I have a pic of her wearing that too, but she's in a different pose. I'll go find it and post it when I get the link *goes to find it*

Back